Community post

Journal

Feeling hopeless

It's was my 7th cycle TTC and 2nd on 100mg of clomid I know I've ovulated both clomid cycles but nothing except I was late two days both cycles which I had no clue clomid can make you late I actually though omg finally pregnant now it feels like a cruel joke on me and all my be says is we need to have more sex lol wtf like I don't know when to have sex to get pregnant and I do that plus more and to make me feel worse his brothers gf is pregnant with her 5th kid she has an 8 month old she wasn't even trying she's my age and she's a drunk she didn't see her doctor once the whole time she was last pregnant and she drank did drugs smoked her sac was only half full when she delivered her baby so why is fair that she is pregnant and I'm not I'm losing hope my doctor said I'm fine lol right ????

1 Comment • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

It's never fair that those who are better prepared or desire a child more are the ones who are denied the blessing. All we can do is keep trying. What are your next steps? It's early in my TTC journey so no doctor will take my concerns or curiosity seriously.

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo