Community post

Journal

14 months no baby yet

So AF came today so thus begins my 14th month of trying. The only good news is that I got in to see a gyno and had tests down for hormones etc standard stuff I guess and its all good plus tested both blood and ultrasound for pcos and I don't have it I don't have any cysts at all. My periods are normal between 28-31 days usually 29 days. I ovulate round CD 15 every month so I am stressed wtf. The doctor told me just lose some weight for health I could get pregnant any month. I made a follow up to see her july 10th so hopefully i will be pregnant by then. I swear everyone I know and friends of friends are getting knocked up left and right.

1 Comment • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I can sympathise hun. We've been trying for almost 2 years on and off and have had 1 miscarriage. It can really wear you down. And when you're told that you're healthy and there's no reason you shouldn't conceive, it can reassure you but it can also frustrate you because you think "well then why the hell isn't it happening!"

I hope we both get our bfp's soon. Sending baby dust your way xx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo