Posts by Butterfly23

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Advice on all natural ways to help get pregnant and stay pregnant

This cycle will one year of TTC since I lost my twins at 9 weeks I've had three positive hpts throughout TTC b ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Did anyone lose weight then get pregnant

I'm overweight and I was 50lbs less a year ago when I lost my twins at 9 weeks I'm concerned that being so hea ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone get pregnant at 35 or over????

I'm turning 35 and last year lost twins at 9weeks and this site says at 35 I only have a 10% chance of getting ...

8 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Soft Cups Help !?!?

I am going to start using soft cups this month and I have never used them before I am looking for any advice a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Faint BFP on 12DPO then BFN 13DPO ???? Has this happened to anyone and did you end up Preggo

I took a 6 day early Clearblue on 12DPO and was over the moon, I posted the pic and everyone is saying its a B ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

6,7 DPO Sex hurt like I was to tight for his…you know….help?

So today I am 8DPO I guess, and the last two times (days 6 an7) sex with my bf hurt. It never ever hurt before ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone been pregnant with multiples then a single if so were your symptoms different?

Hi, so I was pregnant with twins ( lost at 9 weeks ) and it was my first time being pregnant. So I only know s ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Dealing with depression and pregnancy I'm I alone

I am just wondering if anyone else suffers from a depression disorder and is trying to get pregnant or are pre ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Any natural fertility aides that helped?

I am just wondering if anyone out there has any natural fertility aides that helped them get pregnant and how ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Help when I squeeze my nipple clear liquid/discharge comes out and it started during ovulation???

Hi so my nipples have been killing me starting on ovulation day so like 3 days now. I pinch them to make them ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago