Posts by Butterfly23

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Will it ever happen ????

Right now I'm sitting up in the middle of the night sleepless knowing AF is coming and I had a BFN a few days ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Soft Cups Help !?!?

I am going to start using soft cups this month and I have never used them before I am looking for any advice a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Symptom spotting is pretty much impossible with depression

So I figured out that I have no idea if any symptoms are real. My new depression med makes me feel like I will ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Feel like God hates me….False BFP lol FUCK

Well AF just showed up right on time like midnight the day she was to come lol guess she didn't want to waste ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

BFP then BFN why me?

I am feeling so confused, I am trying so hard and I get a BFP 12DPO then BFN on 13DPO. I have read false posit ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Faint BFP on 12DPO then BFN 13DPO ???? Has this happened to anyone and did you end up Preggo

I took a 6 day early Clearblue on 12DPO and was over the moon, I posted the pic and everyone is saying its a B ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

6,7 DPO Sex hurt like I was to tight for his…you know….help?

So today I am 8DPO I guess, and the last two times (days 6 an7) sex with my bf hurt. It never ever hurt before ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Depression & TWW

8DPO right in the TWW and it is killing me. I felt really positive all this cycle got loads of EWCM for the fi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Starting new TWW tried baking soda trick fingers crossed

So I am pretty sure I am now 2dpo and I feel knock on wood that this is my month. I did this weird baking soda ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Fighting with my bf during ovulation time SUCKS

OMG it is so hard to want to have sex with my bf right now. We had a fight of which he just seemed to forget a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago