Community post

Journal

BFP then BFN why me?

I am feeling so confused, I am trying so hard and I get a BFP 12DPO then BFN on 13DPO. I have read false positives are so rare but I feel my luck is so bad that I would be in that group. I wish they were all one or the other. Being confused is way worse, and AF is a day away but feels like 1000 years from now. I cried so much happy tears when I saw the BFP then I have been crying sad tears and yelling why me after the BFN. I haven't been trying long enough to see a doctor I am not old enough yet to see one I just want to get pregnant again and give actual birth and have my baby….it feels like that will never happen like I am being punished.

3 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Hi Butterfly, did you test with FMU on 13DPO? What brand did you use? xx

User image

7 years ago

I was going to ask the same. I have had a very very faint line and the next day if I didn't use fmu or after having held it for a long time I couldn't see it. Did you use the same kind of test the second time? They all pick up hcg in your urine at different levels. So if you used a 10miu test the first day (for example) and a 25 miu test the next it might not show up.

7 years ago

I used 12pm pee for both first was clearblue six days sooner next was first response 5 days sooner I think I will get another of the one I got the faint BFP on so I can see if it was a bad test

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo