Posts by Neekie

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Metallic taste so soon?

Hey ladies So I am only about 2 dpo and last night I had the metallic taste in my Mouth, has anyone else ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Trying for our third :) with a 7 year old and almost 4 month

Hey ladies :) So I haven't been on this site for a while as I was over on the countdown my pregnancy site ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Insensitive and incompetent Doctors

Hi Ladies. I just need to Vent, im about 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Confimed by two HPT with very dark li ...

8 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I Started a YouTube Pregnancy Blog :)

Hey Ladies, For those of you who like YouTube and want to see whats going on, i have started a weekly pregn ...

9 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

I had acupuncture for morning sickness! And WOW!

Hey ladies! So yesterday I had acupuncture! So when I got up yesterday morning I had vomited even befo ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Join me? On my quest for gender answers with Cabbage!

Hey ladies, I'm so anxious to know The sex of my baby because I am convinced it's a girl, so I ploughed th ...

8 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Sware I felt the baby move

Hey ladies, I'm only 9 weeks and 2 days gone. The last week every now and then I've been feeling these ver ...

9 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

I saw the heartbeat and all my worries faded!

Hey ladies, I had my dating U/S today and we saw the little heartbeat and all is well! Measuring right on ...

10 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Told Close friends and Family NOW SCARED

Hey Ladies, Im 7 weeks and 5 days along now, all the right symptoms, sick all the time. I have had 2 miscar ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Oh NO The vomiting has begun!

Hey ladies. Im 6 weeks and 5 days and i'm not so thrilled that i vomited for the first time today... i hav ...

10 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago