Community post

Discussion

Told Close friends and Family NOW SCARED

Hey Ladies,

Im 7 weeks and 5 days along now, all the right symptoms, sick all the time. I have had 2 miscarriages (one was my cycle before i fell pregnant) and have a 6 year old son.

We have just told all out close friends and family because people were actually guessing because i'm showing already, and i am so scared of miscarriage. Even though i have no reason to assume ill have another one.

I have an appointment on thursday to work out exact dates and to hear the heart beat and i am so scared they won't find one.

Im going crazy!

Anyone else in the same boat?

User ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Neekie,

I know exactly what you are going through...
I had a MC the cycle before getting pregnant again, and now I'm soooo scared!!!
I am a little bit behind you, 6w2d today, only told 2 close friends, didn't tell the family yet, and I have my appointment to figure out the dates and the heartbeat next Monday. I am scared to death...every time I go to the bathroom I am afraid I'll see blood...and believe it or not, I still take cheepo HPTs to make sure that the line is still there and it's still dark!!!
I also have quiet strong symptoms (compared to my pregnancy with my son when I did not feel anything at this point in the pregnancy).

You're so lucky you have your appointment on Thursday! Only a few days to wait!!!

I think it is normally to go through this...but you have the right symtoms to believe that everything is going great!!!

How did your family react? How did your son react? Let me know! :-)
xoxoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo