Community post

Discussion

I Started a YouTube Pregnancy Blog :)

Hey Ladies,

For those of you who like YouTube and want to see whats going on, i have started a weekly pregnancy Blog :)

Heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwncEqlL44g

Lemme know what you think or if you think i should be doing something different or should add anything in. :)

xxx

9 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Yayyy!!! I love it I was watching someones last night and loved it I thought of doing my own but I'm too chicken lol
I love your belly by the way I wish I had a belly already lol

User Image User Image

13 years ago

Thanks for sharing :) I love it. You're just a couple days ahead of me - Im jealous of your belLY!

[url= BabyFruit Ticker]

13 years ago

Aw mrs penno! You can do it. I was scared at first because I hate being on camera but my husband said I am very natural ( somehow) as he has 2 channels and he sucks at blogging!

Hey shannybum, don't be jealous of my belly! It means I have to go out and buy new pants sooner! Which probably means I'll grow out of them even sooner than that!

Admittedly though it's good that I have one already because I feel pregnant and not just fat!

13 years ago • Post starter

Maybe I don't have a belly yet because it's my first.
I havent' gained a pound and have no sign of a belly (besides my regular fat pouch I usually have!)
I just want to show so this pregnancy feels real!

[url= BabyFruit Ticker]

13 years ago

Been keeping up with your blog and wow! I can't get over your tummy!!! I don't have anything to show yet :(

[url= BabyFruit Ticker]

13 years ago

OH MY GOSH! I just LOVE your videos! You are SO cute! haha.. They make me laugh! and I'm SUPER impressed with that belly you have already! That's so cool that you're showing already! Keep up the good work! =)

I'm married to the most wonderful, supportive and loving husband! and I have a little cocker spaniel puppy =) My passion is pregnancy! I work with women who are trying to conceive by teaching them the influence that diet has on their reproductive health and how natural nutrition and their food choices can help reverse infertility. I also work with woman on proper nutrition and diet during their pregnancy and breastfeeding/post-pregnancy season.

13 years ago

Oh thats so Sweet Shannybum! Yours will come soon enough. Im pretty impressedwith mine also! lol. But it means nothing fits like it used to. Im glad you are keeping up with them the next one will be out on thursday morning :)

Hey urbangirl11,

Thanks for watching them, my husband helps me edit them and he loves to make me look ridiculous. Lol.
Im running out of ideas though!

hi ladies,

neekie, i checked out your videos and i absolutely heart them! i really do hope you keep posting them. it's a great idea and i think your husband makes you look cute with the editing!

User Image

13 years ago

Hey :) hehe Thank you!

I am going to make them all through out the pregnancy and maybe even beyond that?

I just put another up today :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/ProjectedTwinsLady?feature=mhee

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo