Community post

Discussion

Trying for our third :) with a 7 year old and almost 4 month

Hey ladies :)

So I haven't been on this site for a while as I was over on the countdown my pregnancy site :) as we have an almost 4 month old son.

Anyway I have this huge urge to have another baby. Am I crazy??
We only just started to try as of yesterday as my husband goes on his Tour of the USA for 3 months in just over a month. (he's a musician). So I will be at home alone with my 7 year old son and 4 month old son.

Is there anyone else out there who has had two baby's this close together and lived to tell the tale??

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well, not me personally, but my best friend did- she had an 8 week old girl (her third) and went to have a tubal ligation done. I was there that morning to watch her kids while they went to the hospital to do this. They left at 6:00am, and were back home at 7:30 because...she was pregnant. No surgery lol;) and...as we found out a month later- it was twins. THAT was an exciting ride. I think I was there about 5 days a week helping her, as her husband was working two jobs. With a not quite 1 year old and twin infants, it was very very um...busy? Lol! Oh, and two preschoolers.
Needless to say, she got her tubal alright- as soon as the girls were delivered by section, they tied her tubes right there on the table:)
She made it, it did take a toll on her body though. She had kidney problems through the later months of her pregnancy, and hypertension. The kidney problems persisted for about a year after the girls were born. The hypertension went away as soon as the girls were delivered. In fact, after surgery her BP was 130/78 and she felt lightheaded because it hadn't been that low in so long!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo