Community post

Discussion

I had acupuncture for morning sickness! And WOW!

Hey ladies!

So yesterday I had acupuncture!

So when I got up yesterday morning I had vomited even before I had a chance to eat, I vomit and get bad nausea even tho I'm 12 w 4 days! And I had it allllllll the time so I wanted to try something natural! But I had No idea what to expect!
So when we got there I was gaging and vomiting in the car park. I went in he put a needle in each foot, some on my belly and one each on my legs and 2 near my collarbones. Then when I left he put these two near where the collar bones are which were tiny and had a bandaod thing over the top for me to wear for 4 days and to push when ever I felt sick!

Results: I got all the way home in the car without vomiting or feeling sick like I always do, I had no nausea all day and not even when I got hungry like I always do, I have just gotten up and I feel amazing! No sickness no dry retching and no vomiting! It's a bloody miracle!

1 Reply • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello

I am glad you have got some relief

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo