Community post

Discussion

I saw the heartbeat and all my worries faded!

Hey ladies,

I had my dating U/S today and we saw the little heartbeat and all is well! Measuring right on target at 8 weeks and 1 day! Exactly as my ticker says :)

We are so excited! It's real!

10 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

That's wonderful. I know you've been super worried.

User Image

13 years ago

Oh wow that is awesome I was wondering how you went
I had mine today also and heard the heartbeat I was knocked back 4 days but im measuring at 7 w 3d so that sucked a bit lol I thought I was 8 weeks today, I must have ovulated late which explains why I didn't get a bfp till 16 dpo lol

User Image User Image

13 years ago

how many weeks were you when you saw the heartbeat... I'm 5 weeks and i'm going crazy i'm so scared and i can't seem to calm my nerves. next week on Thursday i have an appointment to get a transvaginal u/s could i see it by this point? i'll be 6 weeks...??

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Congrats! my dating u/s isn't til April 26, and by then I'll be 10 1/2 weeks....you're lucky! I can't WAIT!!

[url= BabyFruit Ticker]

13 years ago

Yeah I was so worried! But feel so much better about it. The little heart beat was 173bpm which is good :)

That sucks your dates got put back! Wine went forward one day :)

And you should be able to see the heart breat I think. Although I'm no expert!

I am just glad I got that one out o the way the nucal translucency one is in 2 weeks :)

13 years ago • Post starter

That's awesome! Seeing that heartbeat is an awesome thing, and now you can breathe a little and get excited about being pregnant!!

BabyFruit Ticker

13 years ago

Oh wow, that is so neat! My first appointment is on the 25th and I'm not sure if they will let me see the heartbeat or not. That would be awesome :)

Kat  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker  BabyFetus Ticker

13 years ago

If there IS a heart beat there they will let you see it. And it's kinda hard to miss :)

Omg Neekie, it's true, you had your app on Thursday, i completely forgot, yaaaaayyyyyy soo happy to see that all is well and you saw the heartbeat!!! Congrats girl, you really deserve it!!! Huuuugggg!!! :)

I have my dating us on Monday, i'm soooo stressed and excited at the same time...

Well now you can start to enjoy your pregnancy!!! Super happy for you mommy to be for the second time!!!:)

xoxoxoxo

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Hey happy!

It was so a huge relief! And I feel so much more comfortable about it all, not a worry in the world!

Ohhh keep me updated ok!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo