Posts by Neekie

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Discussion

eeeeekkkk Faintest of faint lines..... maybe?

Hey guys, I just did a FMU test with first response, the dip in a cup ones. The Faintest of faint somet ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Faint Positive but Petrified of Chemical pregnancy :(

Hey ladies, I got a very faint positive this morning, I have be unable to get excited or think about it ser ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Oh oh :(

So tonight all of a sudden I get this blooded feeling and I feel like AF is comming, full achy feeling :( ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

First response tests in Australia

Hi ladies, I used the first response tests, they came in a pack of 3 in a small purple box they are ones y ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

All things lovely.....NOT..is this morning sickness?

Hey guys. Im adding a new symptom. So at 7dpo i suffered from some pretty bad cramps like AF and OV cram ...

6 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

I am 9dpo and have been taking my temps, whats does this mean?

I have been taking temps in the am for about 4 days, they have been sitting at 36.9 and 37 degrees Celsius. I' ...

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

My boobs are stabbing me

Hey ladies, I am 5dpo and most of yesterday i had stabbing pains in my boobs, at night i wake up and they f ...

3 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else 4dpo and need a buddy?

Hey guys, I'm 26 on the 31st and have one 5 year old son, we are ttc for 6 months now. We live in South Aus ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

3 DPO Crazy brain

Hey ladies. Thought i would share and see if anyone else is going crazy like me. So Today ive had an arr ...

11 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago