Community post

Discussion

3 DPO Crazy brain

Hey ladies.

Thought i would share and see if anyone else is going crazy like me.

So Today ive had an array of things go on and i cant tell if its all in my head because i want it so badly.

Im only 3dpo and im not sure if its simply too early for my body to start reacting to the idea of being preggers.

Helpppp

11 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

As much as you want to think you are experiencing early symptoms, chances are you're not. Until you miss AF your body isn't producing the pregnancy hormones responsible for symptoms in an amount you would notice.

Even now at almost 6 weeks pregnant, I'm not experiencing many symptoms...

Good luck!

and !!!

User Image

13 years ago

I know.
But with my last pregnancy i tested before my AF and i was experiencing symptoms that time which is why i tested.

I just see so many women on here with the same experiences.
Its such a pain.

13 years ago • Post starter

Hiya, I found this: (EPF - early pregnancy factor)

There are very few, if any, pregnancy symptoms before implantation, since the embryo has not begun to make hcg. However, your body does not continue *as normal*, or with business as usual. After hatching from the zona pellucida, the embryo sends a signal to the ovaries to secrete early pregnancy factor (EPF), which occurs from 1-2 days after fertilization. This EPF begins a dialogue between the embryo and the mother. It is possible, therefore, that a woman who is very sensitive, or is accutely aware of things, may have some symptoms associated with the EPF secretion, although I am not sure if this has been studied.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_have_symptoms_of_pregnancy_before_implantation#ixzz1C2dLdLMM

User Image 16th Sept 2010

13 years ago

Ohhh right well that makes sense!

You're 2dpo do you experience any of this?

I swear to god I'm pregnant! I think the key is if we kept a track of symptoms when we know we're not pregnant we would be very surprised at how similar they are! When I got my BFP I had very few symptoms (well pregnancy ones anyway) and really thought I was out but no two pregnancies are the same. I reckon you've got to feel some changes coz theres a chemical reaction going on inside.

13 years ago

Yeah I agree, your body can't just go back to thinking it's not pregnant because it has to prepare for it.

Exactly! and you dont actually feel the egg implanting, the pain and cramps come from stretching and shifting of your uterus. So surley that would maybe start any day now coz Ive got cramps and have had for 2 days! Maybe it is all in our heads but I doubt it, and who cares anyway if it gives us hope?

13 years ago

Yeah exactly! Any hope is better than none!
I've had cramping today and sore bbs and srong smell etc. But I also found a lump only cervix and am very worried about what it could be :( it's a new worry!

How long have you been ttc?

Are you sure its not just your cervix? I think Im same dpo as you. Got a new type OPK which is very sensitive and got my first + on Friday, which is the one I'll go by.
God, Ive been try since Nov 2009 but did get BFP in July. M/c though but onwards and upwards. Have you sorted out your ticker?

13 years ago

i'm 5 DPO today. I just wanted to let you know, your body has high levels of progesterone after you ovulate, and can give off pregnancy like symptoms. Headaches, nausea, etc. The levels go down after a few days. BUT! if they stay up, it's a good thing..It's not sure indicator of pregnancy, but it's not a bad thing!

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo