Posts by notmarvin

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Stop using blue dye tests

That's all I have to say. Have a good day.

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

DE IVF BFP!!!

Its been a long journey. Good lord can we have something positive happen to this family! After much soul searc ...

3 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Stopping treatment

Well after two terribly long years we did our last IUI yesterday. My well has run dry. I feel disappointment a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Convinced I have Ashermans syndrome now

I having a stressed out morning. I have been so zen all week and now I am convincing myself the world is endin ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

mock cycle and some unexpected news

The next chapter in the TTC journey. I have finally had my cycle after 5 weeks post D&C. I have had the s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Waiting for post mmc AF to return. On to donor eggs.

D&C was 9/16. HPT first negative was 24 days post D&C. Now just waiting for AF. I have decided I am do ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

We made it to 8 weeks this time. My heart hurts.

Well, I'm back. what more can I say? At the 7w us baby measured 6.2 with a heart rate of 100. Doc said "c ...

3 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Success story

3 MC and two years since our last loss, BFP with IUI #1!!!!

I keep telling myself that there is nothing I can do to change the outcome of this pregnancy so I'm just going ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

I can't believe it. BFP!!!

I honestly can't believe it. I think I got a BFP. I will call tomorrow for a beta. I keep wanting to think of ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

When testing out triggers do your tests vary in darkness month to month?

Last month I tested out my trigger and it hung around for 12/13 days. This month same trigger and my 9 DPO 11 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago