Community post

Success story

3 MC and two years since our last loss, BFP with IUI #1!!!!

I keep telling myself that there is nothing I can do to change the outcome of this pregnancy so I'm just going to submit my story instead of waiting until the 'right time'. It took about 7 months working with my RE before I could even do my first cycle of treatment. I had surgery and lost my right Tube and ovary and had a cancer scare. Every test imaginable and all normal. I just don't ovulate that well. DH is "excellent" We started with femara, didn't work. Then Femara and Gonal f. Didn't work. Upped the Gonal, didn't work. New RE and that was the ticket. High dose Gonal f 225 only.

CD 7: 15mm, 13mm, 10mm and triple stripe lining at 11

CD 10: 20mm, 16mm, 13mm Lining perfect. Nurse thinks I could pop all three in time for IUI
Trigger using Pregnyl. Big red welt and bruising from that one. Nips have been hands off for days. Had my first dream ever of a BFP. Feeling VERY confident about this.

CD 12 IUI: 30 million 84% motility, E2 800???? can't remember. Maybe 3-4 follies. IUI done. TWW begins, Is it too soon for pregnancy symptoms? ROFL

8 DPIUI cramps non stop. Probably due to P. Bbs hurt so bad. They have hurt about -4DPO. Started with the nips then the last few days has worked to include the entire area. Ouch. Once again, prob the P. Holy blue veins!

9 DPIUI: 11 DPT 9 DPO +HPT smu diluted but as dark as last months 7 DPO +HPT FMU. Last months 9 dpo 11 DPT was a squinter. Piggy backing hCG??? Maybe. Bbs: ay caramba!!! Time will tell if this is real. Very interesting science experiment either way.

11 DPO pm: Wondfo BFP and double as dark as 9 DPO. I think this is the real deal! Calling doc asap for Beta! Wow I am trying to keep cool. OMG. only true symptoms that are different this month is hot flashes and heartburn.

14 DPO beta 190! Exhausted! Morning sickness that lasts the first half of the day and not much of an appetite. Praying and staying positive that beta 2 will be perfect and this will be our take home rainbow baby.

The emotional roller coaster of infertility is hell. The toll that treatments take on your body and spirit is another kind of hell. It will be worth it. I think I am very lucky that the first IUI worked. I will never have that moment of joy when I can plan a cute surprise BFP reveal to DH and experience the ignorant joy that comes with never experiencing a loss and plan for a baby the minute I see that BFP. I can only be realistic and hope for the best. I want give my love and support to all the women struggling with infertility. Stay strong and keep the end goal in mind. Find joy in the little victories.

MMC 12/2000 D&C Molar pregnancy 12/2001 MMC 1/2015 D&C mosaic turners 3/16 Laparascopic cystectomy, Unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy 4/16 Femara no response 5/16, 6/16 Femara + gonal f + novarel or some combo =BFN 7/16 Gonal f only and trigger. IUI #1 8w no heart beat D&C triploidy

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo