Community post

Journal

Convinced I have Ashermans syndrome now

I having a stressed out morning. I have been so zen all week and now I am convincing myself the world is ending! I went in for my CD8 US and my lining is almost 6. The tech happily chirped " We round up!". I could have died. The cycle of my most recent BFP my lining was at 11 on CD8. The current lineup of follies is a 10, 6, and 6. So now I am thinking my D&C was overly aggressive as one part of my uterus is now wobbly shaped. Think of an S on its side. The other half is normal triple striped lining but measures so thin!!! This is my 3rd cycle post D&C. I thought my lining would have been built up by now. I keep asking for a repeat SHG but no one wants to do it. Maybe it doesn't matter? Maybe my hormones have naturally dropped off the cliff since my pregnancy??? I wish the clinic would call me back. I am panicking and I hope its just the natural fears that come with this journey taking over. I don't even care if the child is genetically mine any more, I want to do donor eggs right now but we have to save. So at this moment I am convinced that since my lining is so thin that something has gone wrong and I won't even be able to do donor eggs. Is my uterus ruined???!!!! Please let this be irrational panic! Please let this be irrational panic!!!

MMC 12/2000 D&C Molar pregnancy 12/2001 MMC 1/2015 D&C mosaic turners 3/16 Laparascopic cystectomy, Unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy 4/16 Femara no response 5/16, 6/16 Femara + gonal f + novarel or some combo =BFN 7/16 Gonal f only and trigger. IUI #1 8w no heart beat D&C triploidy

3 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

When I did an iui on a clomod cycle my lining was an 8 on cd 12? Why is this bad? To me an 11 on cd 8 is not in the norm?

Mill

7 years ago

Thanks milbarnett for replying. Maybe then CD8 lining of 11 was thick then? So maybe CD8 lining of about 6 now is normal? I dont know. I'm just nervous as my post D&C cycles my lining has been <9 each month at O time.

MMC 12/2000 D&C Molar pregnancy 12/2001 MMC 1/2015 D&C mosaic turners 3/16 Laparascopic cystectomy, Unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy 4/16 Femara no response 5/16, 6/16 Femara + gonal f + novarel or some combo =BFN 7/16 Gonal f only and trigger. IUI #1 8w no heart beat D&C triploidy

7 years ago • Post starter

I would just have them check in a few more days like closer toned 12 or 13. I think it'll thicken the closer you get to O. My Dr wasn't concerned with my lining when doing my IUI.

Mill

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo