Community post

Journal

We made it to 8 weeks this time. My heart hurts.

Well, I'm back. what more can I say? At the 7w us baby measured 6.2 with a heart rate of 100. Doc said "cautious optimism". She thought the HR was low and the growth behind. At 8 weeks baby measured 7.2 with a heart rate of 120. I honestly thought we were in the clear. At 9w2d baby measured 8. No heart beat. This is my fourth loss. I have my D&C tomorrow. Baby will be tested. Based on that we will decide what to do next. I am thinking IVF with PGD. This repeat loss is getting ridiculous. I figure if I start working crazy overtime, my student loans should be paid of in a month or so, we can save up the 20K for this. What a stupid, stupid situation to be in. its not fair. My coworker is two weeks ahead of me. Now I get to see her every week and be reminded that my baby is dead. This sucks. I hope that IVF PGD is our ticket. I don't feel my journey is over yet.

MMC 12/2000 D&C Molar pregnancy 12/2001 MMC 1/2015 D&C mosaic turners 3/16 Laparascopic cystectomy, Unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy 4/16 Femara no response 5/16, 6/16 Femara + gonal f + novarel or some combo =BFN 7/16 Gonal f only and trigger. IUI #1 8w no heart beat D&C triploidy

3 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Your journey is not over. You are right. It is stupid and it sucks, I know. Big hugs to you. I know it hurts.

7 years ago

Sorry to hear this girl....my prayers are still with you xoxo

7 years ago

Where are.you located? Is ivf $20,000 where your located. Would almost be worth going somewhere different?

Mill

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo