Posts by notmarvin

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Cycle 3 ready, steady, start ** Update BFP***

Starting on gonal f 225. Baseline US showed a 10, 8, 8, 5mm, and too many to count other follies. This is awes ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

gonal f #2 BFN. Time to plan for plan B. Is adoption in our future?

I hope I am not being an impulsive ball of emotions but my life is pretty much ruled by fear the last two week ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Evap line on EVERY wondfo! Getting so mad!!!

I really just need to vent! So I tested out my trigger just so I can have a reference. My trigger was barely t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

On gonal f have a 17mm, 2x 9mm. 2 more days on Gonal then trigger thursday. Can the 9's catch up?

So on to round 2 of stims. Today CD9 I measured a 17mm follie and two at 9mm. I have two more days on stims th ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

TWW again and cramps

So begins the TWW. I am now 2 DPO and boy is my ovary sore and with cramps. Blaaaa. So the usual post trigge ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Injectables cycle 2! Yay!!

So today we have the green light to try with femara, gonal f and hCG trigger round 2! I am excited. I am start ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

12 DPO 14 days past trigger first BFN. Really disapointed. Update*

Yes it took this long to test out my trigger. A lot of false hope. This am at 13 DPO I took a stark white BFN. ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

HPT test limbo!!! two different answers. Banging my head against a wall

So at 11 DPO and 13 DPT I have a + on dollar store brand and a squinter (can see better with flashlight) + on ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

I'm stressed about trigger shot timing and when to BD. Unsure if I have missed out. Any experience?

This is my first month on femara and gonal f combo. I took my trigger shot as instructed last night, Sunday at ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

9 DPO 11 Days past trigger, still BFP. Sigh...

I was hoping to at least get a BFN truly. I want to know that if I get a BFP that I can trust it. I am 95 % su ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago