Posts by notmarvin

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Discussion

Get rid of cysts

I was just benched this round and put on birth control for a 4 cm cyst. Besides that I read on some random pag ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Birth control for a 44 mm cyst

Well the good news, my af is back to three days. I was on P two cycles ago. That was a super size af. This las ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone else think there should be a "I think this is it!" button to keep track of our craz

Seriously though I would love to see where in the TWW I start to think, "This is it! I just have to be pr ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Temp drop 4 DPO - 5 DPO

Something interesting I found online today: 1. The corpus luteum (which produces the heat inducing h ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

EWCM?

Good morning ladies! This morning I am on my 5th day of high fertility with the flashing smiley face of CBE ad ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Does nipple pain around + OPK and after mean I did not ovulate?

I cannot figure out if I ovulated. I am now 72 hrs after + opk. For the last three days my nipples have hurt s ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone ovulate the same day as a peak fertility reading on CB advanced ovulation stick?

I am using the CB advanced ovulation kit. After 5 days of a blinking smiley faces I had a positive pm wondfo O ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Now discouraged

Well after extending my normal LP from 10 days to 19 days, I have just been disappointed again. I started pro ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Symptoms gone but still a constant dull stabby cramp on my Left side.

I suppose this is more of an entry for reference later but I have to put it out there. It started yesterday at ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

8 DPO, progesterone supplements and pregnancy symptoms?

First of all, I wish to thank everyone for their wonderful replies and support. Right now as it is I do not kn ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago