Community post

Journal

12 DPO 14 days past trigger first BFN. Really disapointed. Update*

Yes it took this long to test out my trigger. A lot of false hope. This am at 13 DPO I took a stark white BFN. Totally bummed. I have zero symptoms today. 99% sure I'm out. It is really hard to get a BFN when going through FT. With all the pain, time and money spent to end up with nothing at the end is rough. This was only my first cycle but still. This marks my 20th month trying.

Update: BFN 14 DPO.
Okay after talking to the nurse yesterday she said the trigger would be out of my system within 8 days. Mine hung out with clear visible BFP for 12 days. Aren't I lucky ! lol . So after a cryfest I picked myself up and am getting ready for the next cycle. I solemnly swear I will not test more than one day may two if I have symptoms prior to test date. I will toss the test after 5 minutes and walk away and only allow myself a 10 minute window to dig it out of the trash. Testing out the trigger was just too much. I wrongly got my hopes up because I read too much about the trigger not testing out beyond 8 -10 days.

Is it possible that I had an early chemical pregnancy? I guess so, but I don't put much stock into that. Even if it were it doesn't change the outcome or me getting ready for the next cycle. I'm ready to do this again and look forward to another chance! Lets do it!

MMC 12/2000 D&C Molar pregnancy 12/2001 MMC 1/2015 D&C mosaic turners 3/16 Laparascopic cystectomy, Unilateral salpingo-oophorectomy 4/16 Femara no response 5/16, 6/16 Femara + gonal f + novarel or some combo =BFN 7/16 Gonal f only and trigger. IUI #1 8w no heart beat D&C triploidy

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

So sorry, I thought for sure it was a bfp. Hang in there girl!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo