Posts by tasha0918

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

BFP!!!

It as been a full week since I got my BFP and I have literally taken a test everyday. Today is the first time ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

BFP!!!! FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!

Hello my wonderful ladies and I finally have some good news to share, I got my BFP last Sat via blood. I switc ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

TTC CYCLE 12

well people we have made it cycle 12 and this time I really feel like I have a lot of things working in my fav ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

PEAK IS HERE!!!

I'm so excited because after two months and tons of highs like 19 of them I finally got my first peak face yes ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

TTC CYCLE 10

So I have a new doctor now, I want and got the HSG done and they found that my left tube that had the ectopic ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

so I had posted that I finally got my positive, but it was false. After taking three different tests and all t ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

FINALLY I THINK WE DID IT!!!!

It has been awhile since I have wrote and today was a day to write about. We are at cycle 9 now and this month ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

CYCLE NUMBER 7 HERR WE COME!!!

Well I believe i'm ready for this tww. I did everything I could to get almost everything right. I started taki ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

SO EMOTIONAL...

I have been having the hardest time lately and I know deep down that it is because I'm close to the time that ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

FEELING LEFT OUT????????????

Well nothing again last cycle and I will admit I felt some kinda way, especially because I did every ridiculou ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago