Community post

Journal

CYCLE NUMBER 7 HERR WE COME!!!

Well I believe i'm ready for this tww. I did everything I could to get almost everything right. I started taking the evening primerose oil and that stuff really works like they say especially if you take it on CD1 till O it works miracles on CM. I never really got the ewcm, but taking that this time I definitely saw a change to the my CM more stretchy and definitely more egg white quality, I evened ovulated earlier then I thought I would on CD17 was my first high day and I only had three high days before I got my peak day which was totally awesome. The ducky part was that I got extremely sick the first day of peak early in the morning, like high fever and was pucking my brains out, but I was lucky to have BDed early that night before the sickness took me, but hubby refused to have sex with me that night or morning of my second peak because of the sickness blah, so I missed my whole second day of peak, but we did get it in last night when we both got off at work like at 3am, it counts as the next day, but how my CM was the last few days I hope some is my spermies lived and one made the journey. Lol spermies. So I started my progesterone cream today to help me with my luteal phase and hopefully get a fertilized egg get to where it needs to go and keeping my fingers crossed. 1dpo toady and 12 more days to go.????????????

User Image

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo