Community post

Journal

TTC CYCLE 12

well people we have made it cycle 12 and this time I really feel like I have a lot of things working in my favor. I got another HSG done last cycle and it should both tubes were now open and I got EWCM last month, but no baby and since everything is open this cycle my RE decided to give me clomid with a trigger shot and she decided for us to go super hard and do an IUI as well. So today I had my IUI done and DH gave me 32 million good sperm and when she inserted them she turned the screen around and showed me where my uterus is and where they are and they gave me the trigger shot and told me to have sex the next three days and good luck. The clomid really worked for me I had a size 16 egg on the left side last wed and I had one still growing on my right side and I didn't have any real side effects of the clomid, just some hot flashes, and I was little moody but not that bad, and headaches, but other then that nothing else and it worked for me too. they scheduled and appt two weeks from now on july 7th and they will see if I'm pregnant or not, I really hope that I am that would be a great thing, I know not many people get pregnant their first IUI, but I have hope though and I really feel this is our time. I'm so excited!!!

User Image

2 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Good luck! Hope you get your BFP!! :)

7 years ago

thanks so much!!! baby dust your way also

User Image

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo