Community post

Journal

PEAK IS HERE!!!

I'm so excited because after two months and tons of highs like 19 of them I finally got my first peak face yesterday morning!!! I was so excited and glad that we BDed that night, but I didn't want to miss out on the second peak day so I called my DH doc and asked the lab if we could have sex because his appt is on thurs and he cant have sex two days before, but they said yes I could I have first dips on the spermies and good luck, so we got in one more time last night and nothing else till after Thurs. I swear that after I got that first peak face I was daydreaming so hard. DH birthday is the end of the month and I was coming up with ideas on how I would tell him I was pregnant and I even came up with my FB announcement and everything, I know I should relax, but I'm keep telling myself this is it this is our baby. I figure as long as I put that in the world and envision it, it will come true. so tom is the first day of the dreaded TWW and I honestly cant wait, because it has been so long since I truly have had one and I'm sure that in a few days I will not be so happy about it. I just really want to believe that this is our time, been so long. Wish me luck!!!

User Image

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo