Community post

Journal

BFP!!!! FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!

Hello my wonderful ladies and I finally have some good news to share, I got my BFP last Sat via blood. I switched doctors this cycle and found some one closer to us, because dealing with the doctor in Long Island and trying to do meds and IUI was just to much, so I found one close to me and that doesn't treat me just like a number, put a person. This cycle did not go as planned either at all. She gave me femera to take between CD 3-8 and then I was supposed to get a scan to see how my lining was since I took clomid in June but that never happened which pissed me off, but I had started taking baby aspirin because I heard what it could do for lining so I figured why not cant hurt. I also wound up paying for the trigger shot that I didn't even need because I wound up surging on my own. She was tracking my Ovulation through blood and I got my positive surge on Wed, when I want in that morning for blood and sure enough when I want home and took an opk I got peak face.

So I had got some EWCM on tues so we BDed that night and then once I got the surge I had to wait till she told me ok to have sex and she told me to have sex three days, fri-sun. We had sex fri and sat and we didn't get Sun because we got into a big fight. Go figure right. I already counted myself out because we missed a day and when we did the IUI we had sex for a week straight everyday and nothing happened, so I was like oh well. The doc had me come in that Sat and give blood to check my progesterone and she said I was a 13.7, but she wanted me at 15, so she gave me some to stick up my vajay lol, which I must admit is a weird feeling at first and then I was to come the following week to get blood to test for HCG. The week following up to the blood test I was nauseous, and tired and just out of it, but I chucked it up to the meds I was taking and didn't think nothing of it.

So Sat gets here and I'm a wreck and nervous and just feeling out of it and I know she is going to tell me No, even though I have been having dreams of her telling me yes, but we all know how that goes. So I get there by 9:30 I'm out the office by 9:45. The nurse tells me they just came to pick up blood she will call me by 3pm if not call after 6, so I was like ok no problem. I want to zumba and almost got sick and passed out so I left early and wait home and waited by the phone. That was torture. Every time my phone want off my heart stopped and it was never her. 3pm gets here no call, 4pm no call, 5pm no call and I'm starting to freak out because they always call me early all the time. 6pm no call I call at 6:30 no answer, so I figure they wont have my results till tomorrow since blood already got picked up. I was feeling down and so I had a beer and a shot with DH and literally I just finished my shot and at 9 something at night my phone rings.

I look at my phone and I never seen that number before so I answer it and it's the doctor and she goes" So sorry that I had you waiting all day to hear from me and with such news". I say "What did the test say" She said " Congrats, your pregnant"!!! I jump out the bed and I go in the other room and I'm like are you sure, she Goes yep your levels are over a hundred, I don't have the exact number call the office tomorrow and they will give you the numbers and a new prescription for progesterone because I want you to keep taking it. I said that is fine I will take what ever you want me to take. So I walk back in the room and hubby asks what happened I go in my drawer and I grab the onesie I have been hiding for months and tell him CONGRATS, WE'RE PREGNANT. I told him that was the doctor calling and giving me my test results back and it's true. So of course me being me I grab like three pregnancy tests since I have a stock pile and take them all, clear blue digital, clear blue estimator, and FRER and they all come back pregnant or positive within 3 mins. Estimator says I'm 2-3 weeks. I still cant believe it.

User Image

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo