Community post

Journal

TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

so I had posted that I finally got my positive, but it was false. After taking three different tests and all them giving me faint lines I woke up the day of my doc appt bleeding pretty bad. So of course I started to freak out and cry so hard I want and woke up hubby and told him what was going on. I told him I'm losing the baby and he was like how do you know and I explained it to him, so I called the doc and told them what was happening and they still wanted to see me. So I go and I tell them what was happening with the bleeding and I told them about the tests, so they give me one there and it comes up neg which I knew was going to happen and when the nurse leaves I just cry and the nurse comes back in and she was like are you crying and I said yea, but I'm going to be ok it's just hard when I saw those lines and then for this to happen. So then the doc comes in and he tells me that I had a chemical more then likely, which is when I do conceive, but for unknown reasons the egg doesn't attach, he says not to worry because that happens to lots of people. so he does a quick scan and doesn't see anything, but he wants me to give blood anyways to make sure that everything is neg due to my past ectopic history which I totally get. So today I get my results and it's neg and so I call to schedule my hsg to get that done this month now and just hope for the best. I was so devastated on fri about the lost of the baby, but once I looked up what a chemical was I didn't feel so bad. A chemical is when you conceive but the body wont let it implant due to something being wrong with the egg, most of the time is chromosome abnormalities, also since the tests are so sensitive now you can pick up the hcg sooner. they also call it a chemical because it is before the first ultrasound is done or an heartbeat is picked up. they say that 50-75% of women have a chemical most women don't know, just us ttcers notice because lets face it we notice everything lol. I totally feel way better today then I did on Fri especially after finding out what a chemical means and that my body is working and doing what it is supposed to do. So this weekend I want and bought some more preseed and talked to hubby and we are ready to try again. So cycle 10 here we come.

User Image

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Really sorry to hear this (((big hugs )))

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Thanks so much

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo