Community post

Journal

FINALLY I THINK WE DID IT!!!!

It has been awhile since I have wrote and today was a day to write about. We are at cycle 9 now and this month so many things have happened that normally never do. So I was supposed to get the hsg done, but the lady scheduled me for the wrong test and never informed me that I shouldn't have sex which we did so I wasn't able to get that done, I was so upset and just angry. Then my monitor started acting funny like I got error messages and it wouldn't read sticks which lead me to get 19 high days, yes I said 19 which that has never happened the months I have uses the monitor, I never got an error message or it never reading sticks either. So I have no idea when I O'd at all because I was only using the monitor. So as the days go by I wind up getting a cold and then after the cold.I find myself getting nauseous and having diarrhea and then one day on my way home from work I got these stabbing pains in my uterus and they made me stop and breath through them. It happened twice that night and in my mind I told myself that was my egg implanting and I just want with and it worked lol. Here I am at CD 42 and I got 2 faint lines on CD41 which was the day of my period. They only thing I can say for definite were my symptoms: I had really vivid dreams and when they were nightmares it was pretty bad, lol. I had on and off tender boobs and all boob related issues, tingling nipples, sore boobs, swollen boobs, but it didn't stay it would come and go. The other thing was dizziness and nausea I found that happened mostly in the morning and sometimes the afternoon, random times and being hot at night, like my husband kept saying that I was burning up at night lol at least I know way. My goal is to test tom morning with an frer and hope I see another line and then on Tues call my doc and get blood work done. I also have been having cramping all over the place, some just by my ovaries, then the feeling of stretching and pulling and some pressure. It comes and goes also it freaks me out and I always look for blood and nothing so, hoping the baby sticks. Wish me luck as of yesterday baby Phillips is cooking lol

User Image

4 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

This is a lovely story and your history is similar to mine. I wish you all the luck in the world and lots of baby dust xx

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

8 years ago

Congratulations it all soubds promising! Good luck and loads of baby dust! :)

8 years ago

Congrats!! H&H 9!!!

User Image Ashley&Bryan 6.1.12

8 years ago

Thank u ladies so much...sending baby dust your way????????????

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo