Community post

Journal

SO EMOTIONAL...

I have been having the hardest time lately and I know deep down that it is because I'm close to the time that last year I found out I was pregnant and I lost it. It is getting hard for me, plus still no positive at all no where to be seen I feel like I'm never going to get pregnant again. I feel that that pregnancy I had was supposed to be mine and my body wasn't ready and I'm not going to get another one. I have been just tearing up every time one of my friends announce their pregnancy which keeps happening. I'm so happy for them I really am, but I cry because of the baby I lost. Now that it is getting closer to the time I lost it it's just getting harder. Like Halloween is coming up and I can't help but remember that at this time last year I was pregnant and I didn't even know it. I was so happy when I found out it was the best time and I remember it so much. It's just hard right now, i'm sure it will get better once the days pass, but I know till then i'm going to be a mess. I just don't know any more. I have done everything that everyone says. No coffee, track, temp, preseed, legs up in air, everything and for me it didn't work. I guess it's not ment to be right now and it sucks because I want it so bad, but there is nothing I can do. My heart hurts...smh

User Image

2 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

I'm really sorry about your loss. The funny this is when we're not expecting it, it comes and when its the only thing that we can eat sleep breathe it, it doesn't happen. Our situations are very similar because I was pregnant this time around before and I didn't even know either. Like 3 years ago and my little baby became an angel on my birthday. So I understand where you are coming from. It's not easy and till this day and even more so now I still carry a huge weight from it. That's how I felt too, until I took a step back I use PreSeed and I used the OPKs the first time this month, but i stopped tracking everything else, which has helped to make things much more easier. Maybe you should try focusing on yourself or something else, still actively try, but try not to stress and be as confident about it as you can. Good Luck and Baby Dust!

8 years ago

It definitely does get easier just try to take it one day at time and try to take it easy because any and everything can remind you of what you went through.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo