Community post

Journal

FEELING LEFT OUT????????????

Well nothing again last cycle and I will admit I felt some kinda way, especially because I did every ridiculous thing I read online that people did for them to get pregnant. I put my legs up in the air forever lol till my back hurt, I bought a pineapple almost everyday because I read it helps with implantation and nothing. When I was in my dpo stage this time I was on vaca and I was relaxed and was having fun and I thought this was it I swore this was the time and then AF showed up right on time like normal and I was really upset this time. I just laid on the bed and cried and just felt so bad. What made it worse i that all the forums and groups i'm apart of are all getting their BFPs except me. Everyone that started the TTC journey with me now have moved on and I feel kinda left out. Everyone is talking about their babies and stuff and i'm so happy for each of them I really am I still wish it was me deep down inside. In October it will be a year when I got my first BFP and in Nov it would mark a year that we lost the baby, I cant believe it's been a year already, I swear sometimes it feels like it was yesterday. I decided that I was not doing any stupid tricks and all I was going to focus on is my supplements and my Opks and temping. I didn't even want to take my herbs any more I ran out and I just thought what's the point. I know have had high days for about 8 days now and i'm so over it and prob like last cycle go ten days of high and finally a peak. I'm just getting tired I guess of all this already, it's a lot to handle and deal with especially the BFNs every month. I'm not ready to quit yet that's for sure just ready for it to happen already, but I have no control at all and it sucks

User Image

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Keep your head up :) I myself have never gone through a loss, so I can't even begin to know how you feel. We have been TTC for a year now and it is very hard to get excited when everyone else is getting what you want :) Sending hugs and baby dust your way. FX for you BFP this month :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo