Posts by tasha0918

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

THE DREADED TWW

Well ladies i'm back here again, but this time it's different. I'm 6dpo and I noticed that my lower back is hu ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

THAT TIME AGAIN

So ladies here we go again, and I swear I think why do this again, but this is what it takes to have my little ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

THERE SHE BLOWS!!!!

Well after having high temps forever and being a day late AF decided to say hello at 1am this morning. I was s ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Feeling discouraged and frustrated...

So today at 11dpo I finally decided to poas and of course it was BFN which I figured it would be, because why ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

7dpo today, who's with me???

Hello Ladies I was wondering who is in the same boat as me and what are your symptoms if any? So far today had ...

4 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Chapter 10..Starting Over

After months of seeing the doctor and blood work and dealing with my depression I kinda started feeling like m ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

3dpo and who is on the same cycle

Hello Ladies, well here I go again with the dreaded tww, I so wish it could be different, but don't we all lol ...

9 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Chapter 10..Starting Over

After months of seeing the doctor and blood work and dealing with my depression I kinda started feeling like m ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Chapter 9...Recovery

They finally let me go home at 1am Tues morning and I still couldn't believe that this had happened to me and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Chapter 6...HAPPINESS AND SORROW

When I saw those two beautiful lines I couldn't believe my eyes and the first thing I did was call my husband ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago