Community post

Discussion

THE DREADED TWW

Well ladies i'm back here again, but this time it's different. I'm 6dpo and I noticed that my lower back is hurting me like a dull pain, it just came out of no where and I noticed more pressure deep in my abdomen. The last time it wasn't like this. My boobs are tender and I noticed more blue veins in my boobs like I can see the design in them and I never had that and the gas is real lol. Like I was farting so much my hubs looked at me and was like u ok u never fart lol like I can't tell you when was the last time lol. I'm supposed to get my period on sun, so this week is test week hopefully I get my BFP. Any of you ladies that got your BFP have the same thing???

User Image

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

well ladies I'm back here again third cycle. they say the third time is the charm I hope that is true in this case. I haven't really been symptom spotting like last time, I only noticed how many dpo I was because I had want out to eat and just couldn't really eat anything and then out of no where the last few days I have had some crazy allegories for no reason and they haven't bothered me all year and now when I try to sleep I get a stuffy nose and runny when I get up and I have noticed last night and today my back has really been hurting me to where I had to stand for a minute at my job and move just not comfortable. I've made it all the way to 10 dpo before even really thinking about any signs, so hoping this is my time. I was on vaca with my family when my dpos started so I was relaxed and happy. so keeping my fingers crossed

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo