Community post

Discussion

7dpo today, who's with me???

Hello Ladies I was wondering who is in the same boat as me and what are your symptoms if any? So far today had some mild cramps this morning on and off all day, little lightheaded when I was walking and some nausea earlier this afternoon, now back home just feel kinda beat, and also still a lot of white, creamy CM. What about you? Sure your story...

User Image

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi,

I believe I'm around 8 DPO (after a confusing 5 days of + OPKs).. I haven't really symptom spotted this time or for the past few months as I feel like I let myself down even worse when AF arrives :(
Although I did have what I felt (deep deep down) may have been IB. My picture is in the gallery, let's see :)
How are you doing today? xx

8 years ago

I'm OK I had some cramps earlier today, but nothing else really, still have some creamy, white, CM not as much as before, other then that i'm great I did break down and test it was neg which I knew was the case I have a few more days to go. I think if AF comes this time next time i'm not going to track my symptoms I figured I'd give it a try

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm 7 dpo today and have what I believe/hope it's IB the past 2 days. Very brown and light. Slightly crampy.

8 years ago

Sounds good, good luck

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo