Community post

Journal

THAT TIME AGAIN

So ladies here we go again, and I swear I think why do this again, but this is what it takes to have my little family. I finally got my first high day today and it's excited for this week to happen actually. The good thing is when it's my TWW, I'll be on vaca with my family so I can relax and not worry about the testing because I feel I track those days like crazy lol. I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle and I don't know why, I guess just excited because we get to try again, but I had a friend send me a random text late one night and say "hey, if you aren't pregnant yet your going to be soon because I had a dream about you and my dreams always come true when I dream of people that way" which me being her friend I know it to be true. I was so surprised by the random text and excited because I felt that someone out there believed in me too and I told her that her text ment the world to me. I find myself reading it every once in awhile to give myself hope. I also started acupuncture this weekend for my infertility as well and I felt amazing once he was finished and i'm going back this weekend for another session. I'm just trying to do everything I can to help. So that means in a few days I should get my peak and I feel the twinges on my right side which means soon I will O and i'm going to do the raise the feet thing and pineapple thing as well, so i'm hoping for my BFP and working towards it as well. Just excited to see how everything goes.

User Image

0 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo