Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

71 - 80 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you, I will. Hope I will be more optimistic tomorrow with everything. Starting to cramp a bit, not sure what that means but will wait it out.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- the bleeding stop though correct? Stay positive and try not stress to much. (i know its hard)

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Yes it has. I haven't put a tampon in to check for sure, maybe after lunch or the next time I go use the bathroom. Am starting to feel a little bit better. Not freezing as much and I am starting to get some hunger pains. Only one more day left of work and I am off Friday which is my expected AF. It is hard not to stress as that is my huge downfall. I am a overthinker, and worry about things that shouldn't even be worreid about. If this month isn't for me, then next cycle, I will not be checking my cervix as that is my biggest worrier of them all.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly-That is GOOD news no more spotting!!!

i am with you on that this cycle, i am going to NOT temp or check cm or cervix once i confirm ovulation. i think that will reduce stress on my end. last cycle had me completely boggled and my temps matched pregnancy charts and i was just to involved lol. i am kind of happy that my TWW will fall around thanksgiving holidays and with the 4 day weekend if i O on CD18 like i normally do then thanksgiving day will make me 8dpo and i will be surrounded by family and not think about it!!! Hopefully i can test that weekend and get a "butterball" news!!!

question: having a glass of wine during TWW bad??? since thanksgiving is my TWW i would be around implantation time (fingers crossed) i dont want to jeopardize anything. i would have to come up with an excuse why im not drinking if i shouldnt!! HELP!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I put a tampon in not long ago so I will keep you updated on that outcome, but I am pretty sure it has stopped. Same thing happened that one month when I had spotting, and then AF came. To answer your question, I don't think one glass of wine will be too much. But when in doubt, don't drink. I was going to have a beer last night but used my better judgement and didn't have any. Back to being a popsicle and hands freezing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

dragonfly- yes keep us updated. Lets see what tomorrow brings. Thanks for the advice.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Your so welcome. Still feeling crappy and chilly but I managed to get down a bowl of chicken noodle soup and it looks like the spotting has stopped as there was a tiny little bit on the tampon. Having some slight cramping but I am ready for a nap as I've had a really crappy sleep and was up early. I will keep you updated.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Ladies, I am happy to say that I took a test this morning and there is definately a line there. I took many pictures and will try to up load the better of them and hopefully the line is clear once I upload it. I am in utter shock. Even my temp jumped to 98.6 this morning. Will let you know when it is uploaded.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Ladies, test is up. I know its hard to see it but I can see it with the naked eye. Let me know what you thoughts are.

I know I should be happy about this, but I am a bit scared more than anything.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly woop woop woop

I've been waiting for your update!..i hope it gets darker!

So awesome!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo