Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

301 - 310 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Hi Pearl sorry its heartbreaking but your not alone looks like the witch has got me too :'( so il be meeting you over in the september babies.... I felt soo different myself now just think my body is tricking me all the time. Better let my hubby know soon aswel as he thought i was pregnant dont want to ruin his day :( although hel have no problems with wanting to do the baby dance again lols gotta laugh or wr cry or even better do both lol xxx hugs xxx

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery completely agree we need to laugh as to not cry! Hopefully the next round will be positive for us! Hate that you have to join me over in the next forum but glad we can support each other!

User Image

6 years ago

Exactly so pleased we have this site to comunicate and have others to go on this journey with :) atleast we know now the tww is tiring! X

6 years ago

Oh pearl - sorry to hear. I will see you over at the September group. I'm on cycle day 2 - nothing to report but AF coming in strong lol

User image

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I hope that those of you in the US had a wonderful thanksgiving yesterday!

Sheriskers - congrats on your BFP!!! How exciting!

Pearl and Midnight - I am sorry AF came - I was so gutted last weekend when she came for me I needed to "go dark" for a little while this week. This ttcing stuff is not for the faint of heart!

Dragonfly- I am sorry that you had a couple of hard days this week. I totally understand what you mean with your DH not responding in a way that supports you the best. We "pulled the goalie" almost 4 years ago (DH's idea). We were not trying but not preventing for the first year and then I started to get worried about 6 month after that and had my first eval with my GP. He found nothing and that led to a referral to the fertility clinic, which we sat on for over 6 months and then spent all last year just doing the investigations on me and cycle monitoring. The only thing they found for me was that my thyroid function was low. DH finally agreed to do his analysis two months ago and the RE put him on some supplements to improve his morphology (count and motility were fine). When I told him I thought I saw a line last Friday and that I was trying to not bum out hard that AF came, he actually said that for him, he feels like this past month was when we "really started trying" (because that's when he started taking supplements)! I almost fell off my chair! I have been poked and prodded so many times over the past year at the RE, I would tell him when I was going but didn't share all the details so it wouldn't stress him out and take the fun out of trying - as a result, after what feels like almost 3 years of "really" trying for me, he only feels like we have just started! lol

AFM- I am CD7, I take my last dose of femera tonight and then have another ultrasound and bloodwork on Monday to see where my follies are at! Hopefully this will be it!

6 years ago

Thank you ladies! It's so nice to have a group that knows exactly how you feel. Definitely was not the Thanksgiving I was expecting :(

@mir777 I am CD2 also since AF came in strong last night. Looks like our due date if we conceive this next round would be August 30th so I guess we could still stay in this group lol. Fingers crossed for us both. Since we are in the exact same spot we'll have to check in with each other!

User Image

6 years ago

Thankyou @twwtoolong I know so gutting atleast were all in this together :) not going to stress about it just want these days to go quickly so we can get back to doing the baby dance weve decided to try do it every other day now as i have no clue when im ovulating. Upset that my bodys been tricking me these last few months though. I have a history of cysts and wondering if this could cause the irregularities that im now experiencing as i am "healthy" as can be. Im also trying to put on weight in hope that helps. Is there any sort of tests or remedies to help to regulate my cycles or do u think a trip ro the gp is the route to go down? Xx

6 years ago

Pearl - that is true! I might go back and forth since it's on the cusp - my birthday is the next day, August 31st - I don't know if that's a good thing (I love my birthday) LOL but if that's the way it goes I will be thrilled regardless!

User image

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. Sorry to those whose AF showed. This morning I had a little bit of blood in the cm so I am thinking today or tomorrow the egg will be released. I will know more when I take my OPK this evening. Husband and I are going to have some alone time with just the two of us and then tonight he is going to go for drinks with the boys for a little bit and then I am going for drinks with my aunt and uncle for his birthday.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello ladies! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.
I’m sad to hear about AF coming for some of you
I’m officially 3dpo and my temps are looking fantastic. So much more like past conceptions. Last month was really crazy so it’s nice to see some regularity this month. I’m feeling very hopeful, it’s also great to be so distracted while we’re visiting my Surro twins. I only have a couple days left to wait before testing when we get back home. My friend (twins mom) even gave me one of her mamaroos to take home! Praying that I’ll get t use it.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo