Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

291 - 300 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Hey pearl did you do the inplantation calculator on here to see how common the day is see if it all adds up fingers crossed xx

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery. That doesn't sound weird at all. You are a cervix checker, is it open or is it closed? I remember after I had my baby and have been trying for #2 that my dates have been all over the place. I used to be a strictly a 28-day cycle and now the dates varies from 24-28 so it makes it really hard to pinpoint ovulation and timing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US ladies in here! This is my favorite holiday of all. I just love all the family time and seeing cousins and just plain having a day together without an agenda.

I started with my OPKs today! The package said to wait until CD10 but I went with CD9 instead as my cycles vary month to month about 2 days or so. I'm using the Clear Blue Digital ones. I got just a empty circle today, as I expected. I'll do it everyday now and wait for the smiley faces.

@ dragonfly - I'm not sure of that medication for colds. Did you try do any research online about it and ovulation? Also, with men sometimes they don't know what to say. I think they often thinking listening and their presence will help our anxiety go away. For me that does help sometimes and other times I need constructive conversation to help. When I need that I have to come out and say it and usually I get the support I need when I do that.

@sheriskers - So excited for you!! A summer baby for sure.

@Pearl - I hope the spotting is implantation!!! Keep us posted.

6 years ago

@dragonfly Its closed id say although its not tightly closed due to my son only being few days shy of 5months boy how time flies when your having fun lol. 24-28 it does get tricky doesnt it i wouldnt mind if it was a day difference lol suppose nothings supposed to be easy aye! X

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you! I have done some research but they all talk about while you are pregnant, which doesn't help me to say the least. IMO, I think it will be fine as long as it doesn't prolong ovulation as it should be any day now as I had a ton of stretchy cm this morning. I just don't want it to affect BDing in the next couple of days as I am worried that it will wipe me out all together. Hoping my OPK will finally show a "yes" instead of a "no". Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Update***

Checked cervix its gone soft however pale pink discharge when checking sorry tmi so i think the witch may well be on her way :(

6 years ago

Sorry ladies youl end up being sick of me i apologise for posting alot just really dont have anyone to have this discussion with!

So as above i posted i checked my cervix so i thought id play around with the implantation calculater...

I used two dates due to not knowing so 1st i put cycle length to my usual cycle wich is 26days and it said implantation occur around 17thnov

I then done the cycle length of my last cycle 33days and it said most common being todays date.

Now im in two minds either the pinkish discharge could be implantation this is wishful thinking :( or its the start of my cycle i suppose time will tell. X

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery. No TMI is too much. I don't know too much about implantation and the cervix as last cycle I had brown discharge and cervix was open and then a couple days it closed up. Someone on here may have better insight if the cervix opens to let any blood out (Implantation/AF).

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly lil update still no sign of AF so have no idea what the pinkness was x

6 years ago

SIGH... AF has come. I was completely fooled this month because I never get early cramps or spotting before she shows. I'm going to call my doctor today and schedule an appt and see if maybe chlomid is the way to go. I think I wouldn't be able to start until next month so for December we'll just keep trying. Looks like I'm on to September babies but I'll be checking back in. I hope you ladies all get BFP's!! Baby dust to everyone

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo