Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

631 - 640 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23 that is the worst feeling to see stark white but you are definitely not out! So many women dont even get a faint bfp until a day or a few days after AF is supposed to come so I agree that waiting until Sunday for your next test is a good idea! That is awesome your holiday starts today so that you can relax either way. Keep us posted!

AFM I am only 3dpo so I am still so early on. I have been dry down there since my EWCM ended but we are still trying to BD every other day if we can "just in case!" The only one single thing I have noticed is that (sorry if TMI) but my nipples have been very sensitive. Like not sore at all and my boobs don't hurt. Just super sensitive nipples which is not the norm for me. But ive never really seen that as a symptom so it probably means nothing. Other than that, not too much else to report

User Image

6 years ago

Hey@ pearl nice to see your in the tww now! Im unsure if ive ovulated Or not but yesterday i also had exactly what you described with the nipples! Min? felt "fuzzy" when i wore my top without a bra wich also unusual for me Too! What CD are you on now?x

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery glad to see you are feeling a bit better! I am CD16 right now. I had mild cramping all day yesterday and sensitive nipples but today the cramps are gone so it's just the nipples! lol it's weird. Not looking too much into it though because Once i start symptom spotting i think everything is a sign and it never turns out to be true. The only thing I am very happy about this month is that we started BD much earlier. Like 2 days after AF ended and I am pretty sure I ovulate way earlier than i originally thought so hopefully we got it in at the right time!

User Image

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery. I haven't heard of that but if there are some good reviews then I will definately give it a try. What form does it come in and how do you take it?

@Pearl_325. Thank you! If AF doesn't show Saturday, depending on my temp in the morning. If it drops then I that is definately tell tale sign.

Well ladies, completely chilled to the bone and I broke the one rule of thumb. Went to the RR to have a BM (sorry) and just before that, I did insert the finger and I can barely reach the bottom of the cervix. I know the cervix changes through out the day but would having a BM make the cervix drop lower? Just curious. Another question for you Cervix checkers. When you check and mark it down as high medium low etc, what would be the accurate way of marking it, morning when you wake up, during the day or night? I hope that makes sense.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly meca you can buy in root,flour,supplement or powder It reccomends finding the Peru form and advises if already pregnant stop Using It.

Cp. The fisrt bend of your finger will be low the Second knuckle medium and the third Or if u need two hands Lol high. If pregnant the cervix rises high and soft this can Take up to six weeks for some that was the Case for me. Advise is to check It in the same position same Time of the Day xx

@pearl im on CD15 very simular symptoms Here ! I also believe i ovulated early than i thought as i saw fertile mucus in the last day of period! Xx

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery. Sorry my response was short but just at work and I work with a few other people. Thank you! That helps a lot with the meca root and the CP but I don't think I will keep checking it because it just stresses me out. Even the BBT temping is stressful at times. When do you plan on testing.?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@flamingoGirl1 I just did a test and got bfn , I live in Australia so it’s saturday morning here . Do I have to do the tests first thing in the morning? I want to test again tonight . It is so frustration.
@dragonfly I’m with you . Don’t worry as you know you’re not out yet .

How do you guys check your cervix . Just by checking if you can reach it or not ? Was this method accurate so far ?

User image

6 years ago

@Penny1366. Thank you. Testing varies. Some say FMU is best but I have seen some people who get positives in the afternoon/evening but I think it depends on how long you hold your pee for and how much you drink during the day. I try my hardest not to check my cervix as I don't do it enough to know what the heck is going on up there, other than that I suffer from panick attacks so I try not to in fear for the worst. With that being said, I have checked it 3 times today and it is still high as my fingertip can just touch the bottom of it. Not sure where it will be sitting at tomorrow as AF is due. If you want to know, MidnightMystery posted a comment earlier about Low, medium and high. Will paste it here: Cp. The first bend of your finger will be low, the second knuckle medium and the third or if you need two hands Lol high. If pregnant the cervix rises high and soft this can take up to six weeks for some that was the case for me. Advice is to check it in the same position, same time of the day. Hope this helps.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Penny1366 - You can certainly test again tonight. Just make sure you hold your urine for a few hours before you take this test. This helps it not be diluted. Since you are just 10DPO I would suggest waiting until tomorrow morning or the morning of 12DPO. That is getting closer to AF, I know but the closer you get to AF the higher chance you have of getting that positive.

@Dragonfly23 - If AF doesn't arrive for you, do you plan on testing again on Sunday morning? Hope you are out of work and onto your holiday!!

6 years ago

@Flamingogirl13. Everything will be based on how my temp does in the morning. If it drops then I wkn't be testing. So will have to see. For some reason I have a muscle cramp in my left leg that just started so not sure what that is about. Now, onto my holidays.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo