Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

651 - 660 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@MidnightMystery. Thank you! Still no sign of AF and just the yellow creamy cm. I won't be feeling for the cervix till AF shows when I wipe. Lesson the one worry.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Slight update but not confirmed. Did another tissue test and when I took it out there was still a lot of cm but sad part is that there is a tint of blood mixed in. I didn't take a picture of it but will wait a little bit and put a tampon in and see what happens. Also, boobs are still a little achy but has settled down from what it has been a couple days ago. Also dreamt that I was having a boy and I think that dream came after my dream of a positive pregnancy test. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Sorry ladies that I am posting a lot today but I am just a bit nervous. I am prepared for the witch so all is good there. I am thinking of testing in the afternoon. Last pee and water was stopped at 1:00pm. When can I test? I have 6 of the not so good tests and 3 of the FR. Slight reason for testing. Haven't seen anymore blood with toilet paper test. Hubby and I BD and after we were done, it felt like a cramp beside my belly button on the right. Never thought I would get a cramp there and it happened the last time we BD but was on my left side. I have since put a tampon in and will see what the outcome is on that in a few hours. If there is blood then I won't test. If there isn't, I am going to post it (in the right category of course ) and see what other people think. What do you ladies think I should do?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - I think your plan sounds good. I'd hold urine for 4 hours I think, but it looks like some people just do two hours. The longer the better as it will be more concentrated. I'm crossing my fingers that there isn't any blood and you can test!

AFM - My temperature dropped today but not below the coverline that shows up on my fertility app so I'm not worried. I have a long leutal phase so it could still be 7 days before AF shows. Not really any symptoms for me. I had some cramping after DH and I BD this morning but they only lasted for 20 minutes or so.

6 years ago

@Dragonfly if I were you I would have tested by now . I hope At doesnt show and the little blood was for late implantation. Keep us posted.

I have tested again this morning and bfn. It sucks. I started having very mild cramps yesterday. AF is due in 2-3 days . Don’t know what I should expect, most likely AF.????

User image

6 years ago

Dragonfly- I would go ahead and test with a cheapie after 4 hours if it were me. I like a more gentle let down in case it's negative - I can blame the test or the time of day, etc. and still have some hope that I am not out for the cycle, if you know what I mean! I would also try to give cervical checking a break if you can. The tissue of your cervix is so delicate and cm has a tonne of immune properties in it. Continually wiping that away and introducing something up there can increase your risk of getting a nasty infection.

Flamingo - I didn't realize you had a long LP, I think we are the same DPO (I am 10 today), and will test on Wed (blood test on Thursday if AF doesn't show). When are you planning on testing?

Penny - You might just be too early to test! How many DPO are you?

AFM - I just took a 3 HOUR NAP (DH is at work).....we have been busy this week and all but I got a solid 8 hour sleep lastnight. This is not very usual for me and it was legit REM sleep with crazy dreams and everything! Could that be a sign?

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Thank you for the info! I will give it a break and just let nature run its course. Haven't drank anything or pee since 1 so another hour to go. Will use the cheapie. Been feeling pokes on my left and right side in the ribs area.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly - yay! good luck!! obviously keep us posted!

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. Quick update as I have to pee soon and I'm thirsty. . Took tampon out shortly after and there was pale pink blood.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonlfy23 - The blood could be from implantation. Was there a lot of it? I would still take a test hun.

@twwtoolong - My last cycle was 30 days and I'm not positive when I ovulated. Since I've gone off birth control I've had two 33 day long cyles, so I think my leutal phase ranges from 15 to 18 days. Right now I expect to get my period a week from today. 15 would be about normal though! I'll probably test on Friday if I can hold out that long. I've never taken a pregnancy test before but I bought two cheap ones yesterday. If I feel like it I'll test at 14 DPO on Wednesday. The same day as your beta test!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo