Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

731 - 740 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Hi guys!! Hope you don’t mind me joining in. Thanks flamingogirl30 for telling about this group!! These two weeks are going to KILL me! I’ve alrwady started testing like a total idiot and I know full well they will come back as bfn’s!! I do have to say though, I feel a bit different at this point in my cycle compared with other months HOWEVER it could all be in my head because I said the same last month!!????‍??

6 years ago

@bluepin I hear ya! I say that every month lol. I hate myself for doing that but I can't help it! We notice every little gurgle in our belly or headache or vivid dream lol. Every month I'm convinced I'm pregnant. Ugh but oh well! Baby dust to you! When will you be testing?

User Image

6 years ago

@beautiful i didn't realize that ibuprofen would cause inferlity. I think you should what's best in terms of ttc and pain meds.

Afm i hanging in there just got done with af waiting to 0 yo start ttc this month trying not to get discouraged for sure

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@ bluepin789 - Welcome! This is my third month ttc but the first one where I'm really paying attention to everything. I feel one little cramp and I'm wondering what it is. lol!

6 years ago

Pearl_325 I’m so glad I’m not alone when it comes to picking up in everything. I’m 6 dpo and so far I’ve had nausea, sore
Boobs and cramping for the last two days and I’m sure in reality I’ve had nine of those!!

Although the cramping was quite bad as it started last night in bed and I got up and took some tablets for it so maybe that’s a good sign?! I think 6dpo is. Little early for implantation but who knows. I was thinking of testing on Friday then Sunday if Friday is a bfn. How many dpo are you? Any symptoms? And have you started testing yet?

Flamingogirl13- sorry I put 30 the first time!! Thanks for guiding me to this group! How far into your cycle are you? And have you had many symptoms? Wouldn’t be amazing if at least one of us got to see a bfp for xmas!!! I will def be keeping it quiet and adding to my boyfriend’s presents on xmas
Day!!!

6 years ago

@bluepin789 no you are definitely not alone! Last month i was super emotional and crying over everything. I kept feeling all these different little pings in my lower stomach and then bam. AF shows up. I swear i thought for sure I was feeling real pregnancy symptoms lol. I think sometimes we just want it so bad that we hope everything we are feeling is really it!

I am 8dpo today (I THINK) but I won't start testing until hopefully next week! I might cave and test Sunday at the earliest but I am going to try and hold off lol. i hate that disappointing feeling of a BFN even if I know it is early still

User Image

6 years ago

Flamingo - I get my blood drawn first thing in the morning (6:30 am) and then will have the results sometime between 11-1pm.

Small update - removed the tampon I had in earlier and nothing, so at least I am still in the running! Fingers crossed!!!!

6 years ago

@ ttwtoolong and flaminfo :
We are all on the same boat i guess. i hope you guys get your BFP's soon.
What a cute husband.

Pearl_325 I started testing at 6 dpo, and i'm 15 dpo and no BFP. i would wait next time ( if i can ) .

well i keep testing every morning and night. So far no sign of AF and no BFP.
I dont know whats wrong with me. DPO 16 i think and CD 34 or 35. DH says i need to wait a bit more, but he doesn't know the process and he doesn't get why i'm so worried. even if i'm not PG , i lost track of my cycle and what caused the spotting ? if i am PG then where are my HGC hormones?

User image

6 years ago

hey guys

The witch is here

Good luck to the guys who are still waiting for the . hopefully you'll get it this month.

User image

6 years ago

@twwtoolong - I'm glad you are still in the running! I hope you get fantastic news tomorrow about your results!!

@ Penny1366 - Well I'm glad you can stop worrying about this cycle and start on the next one.

AFM - I'm out too. My period came this afternoon with some intense cramps. I was a little surprised because I'm only on CD28, making this cycle the shortest I've had since stopping Birth Control in June. I'm off to the September group.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo