Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

201 - 210 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Twwtoolong- I’m sorry to hear that. Wish you luck this next round. I understand we will take a break if this isn’t our month as well.

6 years ago

@twwtoolong. So sorry to hear that you are spotting. Very discouraging when you get two lines on the test and rhen havw AF show up. I know exactly how you feel as that was me last cycle. I hope the next cycle is it for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@twwtoolong I'm sorry to hear! I think you have a good plan going forward but i know how discouraging it is. Try and stay positive for the next round! xoxo

User Image

6 years ago

You guys........ I know I've been AWOL since like, the 5th page cause I'm really really trying to stay busy and not symptom spot........ But I think I got a vvfbfp tonight!

I'm 9DPO and tested on a wondfo late this evening just "for fun" as I've never gotten a BFP this early. I'm not ready to tell the hubs I secretly tested lol and I'm a little nervous just because I think it's still soo early and soo light. I also have a little doubt lingering cause I didn't get to read it within 5 minutes... It was more like 15. I've never gotten an evap before either so I don't think it was, but I'm just so surprised! I saved the test and just looked at it again now that it's totally dried. It's still there but dried even lighter.

Any how... I'll obviously be testing again in a couple days. I just had to share with SOMEONE. haha I'll let you all know if it's legit soon!

My EDD will be Aug. 2 if this is for real.

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. Oh let's hope it sticks. I just had an evap for the first time this past cycle and it was devastating. I had a faint positive in the morning, tested in the evening and no line came up. Tested again in the morning and BFN, AF came couple hours later.

I thought I would like to share a song with you lovely ladies that my husband made up. It's cute I have to admit. Here goes. (White Christmas) "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas where I get a early Christmas present. Today, my wife tells me she's pregnant..." Sorry, there's more but wish I could have recorded it as he's always making up songs. Not much else to report.

Question ladies: does the CB digital HPT ever be faulty?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you for the support ladies- it is so nice to have others that know what you are going through to talk to!

@beautiful - I hope it's going well, positive opk's always make me happy! lol - hope you had fun!

@dragonfly - I have never used the "big guns" before! I always thought if I got a for sure positive on a cheapie that I would get a digital to show DH (less confusion than explaining the lines- lol)! I have heard they are really reliable though.

@sheriskers- congrats!!! hopefully they keep getting darker!!!

I ended up telling DH yesterday that I thought I got a faint positive on Friday, so he would understand why I was so bummed this time around. He kept saying on Friday night that he thought I was pregnant and I told him that I would test in the morning but had spotting when I woke up. Like most men, he doesn't express the disappointment in the same way, but he was really sweet and bought me a beautiful poinsettia (I love all things christmas) to cheer me up.

I am booked tomorrow morning for blood work and ultrasound and if we get the all clear, I will start femera again tomorrow.

6 years ago

@dragonfly i love the pregnant version of white Christmas! Thanks for sharing. To all the ladies here in our neck of the woods. I am praying for all of us to have lots of successful bd and bfp i wish twwtoolong the best results so you can start your medicine and Christmas babies for all of us!!! O my ticket says today is one of my most fertile days and we did already today whoop whoop!! TWW is almost here!! Anyone else coming up on their tww?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

Well I had some medium color on my OPK this morning and then much darker close to blazing positive tonight. Confirmed it with a digital. So my girls sway is off that’s OK . Hubby is about 300 miles away and on his way home tomorrow. So we will just make it. This has come a week earlier than I planned. So it was a huge surprise lol. I’m just glad he’ll be home tomorrow!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

Well the dreaded tww craziness has struck. I am 8 dpo and beginning yesterday I started over thinking everything and freaking myself out lol. Last night I was super weepy and i couldnt figure out why! That is not like me at all but it may just be the stress of ttc. Also, my ex (who i am still friends with) called me Saturday to tell me that he was going to be a dad with his girlfriend of only 3 months! I asked how it happened because he ALWAYS used protection and he said it was a one time "heat of the moment thing. I got really upset because here we are trying so hard and tracking everything and month after month we get disappointed and then some people just have an "oops" one time and it works! ugh but today is a new day! I'm going to try and just get over it and stay positive for when i test

User Image

6 years ago

SheRiskers- Good Luck

callmecrazy-

dragonfly- that is so sweet!!! (tears) i really hope you get your BFP this cycle.

katyfootballmomma - i am officially in my TWW now!!

twwtoolong- to you on this next cycle.

AFM, this weekend was crazy, i thought i would never ovulate. got + friday but my temp would never rise till this morning. I didnt get to do the SMEP very well. by sunday we were just exhausted of BDing bc of all the worrying of checking my temp. We decided that if this month dont work we will take a break of opk, temp and checking CM and just roll with it through the holidays. So no stress on both ends. Well now its the waiting game!! IM IN MY TWW!!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo