Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

681 - 690 of 829 Replies | Last Page

Hey guys
A bit of update . Ok when I saw the pink cm I inserted a q tip and it was all pink , well I inserted the whole q tip and did not reach the cervix !!
Any how , it’s 3 am here and I woke up to pee , I inserted another q tip and nothing , it’s not pink at all and my undies are all clean . So maybe this is my month. Another thing that I just remembered , we went out in Saturday night and when I got home I just took of my clothes and sat on the bed , next thing I know I’m sleep ( at around 10 pm) I knew that I need to brush my teeth so I tried to wake myself up and no luck, I felt so heavy and could not move . I slept till 10 am !!!
Is that the fatigue thingy ?

Well time will show and I’ll know in a day or so , but I keep testing and nothing so far . I have cramps but not as bad as AF. I might get my AF tomorrow or maybe a BFP.
Wish me luck ??

User image

6 years ago

Hey penny , this all Sounds so promising !
Defo Sounds like fatigue to me! Thats good theres no more pink! Sounds like implantation symptoms to me with the spotting and cramping!Also if your cervix is high even better! Wish you the Best! Sticky vibes Nd baby dust to you! Keep us posted!x

6 years ago

That sounds hopeful Penney! Fingers crossed!

6 years ago

hey guys, the pink Cm is back again :( what a roller coaster . i think cervix is still high and a bit soft . i have cramping and i everything looks like the start of AF.

User image

6 years ago

Update:
Bleeding increased . I think I’m out for sure . Good luck to you guys

User image

6 years ago

@penny That god damn witch!! Sorry she Got you. Atleast you know and can prepare for ttc again i know It heartbreaking we are Here for you. Make sure you come back :) xx

Morning Ladies- How are we all doing?
@Dragonfly hope your okay didnt see you yesterday , Here if you want a chat.

@flamingogirl How you doing chick are you testing today?x

@twetoolong How are you today? Are you 12dpo today thinking of testing?x

AFM - (what does that stand for?) aunt flo monitoring?
CD18 - i slept from 8:30pm-9:30am! Wtf? Feeling dehydrated, tummy feels tad tender Just above pubic bon?, fuller harder breasts. Do you think i should test today Or wait longer im unsure on dates xx

6 years ago

@MidnightMystry thanks for heart warming words.
I don’t know why it’s not happening . It is driving me crazy . I’m a planner and when something doesn’t go by plan I get crazy . That’s why my husband and I all the tests 7 months ago so we can plan. I hope All of you get your BFPs soon.

User image

6 years ago

@penny Sometimes when we want something so bad It prevents things from happening. Have you thought of trying a different approach? Have you Heard of the law of attraction id recommend this to everyone on Here. You have to beleive its already happened. Thoughts become things!

I went to the scan fertility clinic to check i was okay all they Said was my womb looked thick and they Said It was about to shed Little did i know i was pregnant and didnt shed at all! Now i have my boy!. It will happen! Positive thoughts xx

6 years ago

@ MindnightMystery - I think AFM stands for "As For Me". It's our updated on what is going on with us! CD18 sounds awfully early for testing to me. Do you have an idea what DPO you are? That would give you a better sense for testing. You can also use the testing calculator on this website to get an idea. It can give you a rough estimate based on your LMP (last menstrual period) and you don't need to know your exact O date.

@Penny - sorry to here you might be out this month. Even if you are keep up hope for next month.

AFM - Not really much of any symptoms and temp dropped a little bit today. I think I might test just to see what I get on Wednesday. That would put me at 14DPO.

6 years ago

Morning All!
Sorry Penney - I hope you can shift gears quickly to enjoying the holidays and maybe you'll conceive a Christmas baby!

Midnight - I agree with Flamingo, CD is very early to test. Even if you ovulated at CD10 (which would be early and a little concerning), that little one likely hasn't even implanted yet.

AFM - I managed to hold off testing again this morning. Though, besides fatigue, I really don't have any symptoms out of the ordinary. I don't know if I am in self protection mode or if I just don't really feel pregnant (though never have been, so I have no idea what it would feel like!), but I am not at all confident this cycle. I will say this though - my best friend is due any time now (due date was Sat) and it would be kinda cool if she had her baby the day we found out that we were expecting!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo