Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

141 - 150 of 829 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. I am doing much better actually. Thank you for asking. I too picked up 20 OPKs and 4 HPTs yesterday (still have quite a few HPTs from the other company) but after my last test and what could have been a evap I am discouraged by them. I hope this will be your month and the SME works for you. I still want to do the every other day, providing DH is up for that.

@katyfootballmomma. Good luck to you this cycle as well. Hope this is your month as well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hopping on over, CD1 here's to August!

User image

6 years ago

On my 4dpo for our second child. I have a 14 almost 15 year old and decided to be crazy and start over again. We are closer to college than diapers. This is my first IUI and very ready for the next 10 days to be over.

6 years ago

@yearofthebaby hoping iui works for this month may you stay so busy that the next 10 days goes by fast and you get bfp my hat is off to you my oldest is 19 df oldest is 23. I cannot wait to start over to complete our family

@Patience820 welcome to our corner

@dragonfly23 i truly hope this is your cycle and your month i know you've got to be be disappointed with the evap lines chin up I'm hoping your dh is up for the challenge and you get your bfp hugs

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

@Yearofthebaby I am 4 dpo also so I feel the same! the next two weeks need to hurry up. At least Thanksgiving will help to distract us (hopefully!)

User Image

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma. Thank you for the warm wishes. It was disheartening as I've never had that happen before but then again, I wasn't trying back then.

@Yearofthebaby. Welcome! Hope this is your month and hope the two weeks fly by fast and you get your BFP.

@Pearl_325. Hope the next two weeks flies by fast and that you get your BFP as well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yearofthebaby- Welcome to our forum! Best of luck to you and Baby dust, sticky vibes!!!

Patience820- Hey! hope all is well good luck this journey!!

Pearl_325 - How are you feeling this cycle?

AFM, So we are doing SME plan, but i have taken MULTIPLY brands of opk test, i felt like CD 17 was my + and CD 18 i know i had a morning + the line got dark but as it dried looked negative. So i took 1 in the afternoon, looked negative. last night hit drug store and bought the Equate brand, took one last night negative. took one this morning negative. What is going on???? Did i have a short LH Surge?? My temp spiked today. So did i ovulate??? im confused i dont know what to do, guess BD today and tomorrow skip a day and try again?? PLEASE HELP LOOK AT MY CHART!!!

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 I am calm right now and just trying to concentrate on other things untilt he time comes to test. But I say this every cycle and then by like 10 dpo i start going crazy and testing non-stop and noticing every little thing my body does lol. But for now I am trying to just keep busy.

Unfortunately i don't know anything about opk's or temps or anything. I have never done any of that (although maybe i should!) i just use an app and go by my cervical mucus for the most part.

User Image

6 years ago

Pearl325- i know what you mean!!! i guess bc we want that BFP so bad that we are just hoping we Could we be one of the lucky ones that see a BFP at 8-10dpo, Will we be one of the lucky one this cycle??? who know time will tell!!! LOL

i just need to relax, since temp spiked i should consider myself at ovulation time, and continue following the SMEP. i am so bloated and gassy today so thats a good sign LOL.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 LOL exactly! I always feel like I am NEVER going to see that BFP and that if I ever do see it I will be beyond shocked! Do you ever feel that way? I feel like some girls are so much more hopeful than me but for some reason i just feel like i will keep being disappointed month after month. Thats why i'm trying to to stress too much this time around! we'll see how long that lasts lol

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo