Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

491 - 500 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. Welcome to the newcomers.
I have felt my cervix to see how it would feel knowing that I am pregnant & it is high and almost spongey at the front but the back is slightly firm. Which would have confused me if I didn't already know haha.
I've had such mad dreams over the past few days. One that our house was robbed. One where I'd broke my new phone that I've had around 3 weeks now. Some other Ines that I can't remember but they are so vivid and almost real. I woke up & checked my phone was okay after the dream that it had broke haha. Crazy the things that happen to you, to all you ladies having crazy dreams it may be a good sign.

I wanted to say that we didn't do anything different this cycle apart from use conceive plus (which is the uk version of pre seed) I think that must have helped & id definitely recommend others to try either one.

I have my dr appointment next Friday to confirm pregnancy with the drs surgery and start the all rolling for midwife/hospital appointments. Had to book a week in advance due to OH work schedule as he wants to come with me. I'm not feeling many symptoms apart from very sensitive nipples. However I'm not looking forward to the sickness haha

@prayingfor1 I hope your blood tests results come back soon and don't show any problems.

@dragonfly I had a clump of lotiony cm at around 5/6 dpo which I thought was odd at the time as I'd never had anything like that before.

@ mrsbutler fx you caught the egg, don't feel discouraged. You're not out until af shows

User Image

6 years ago

@Burn2Ash
nice to meet you. i hope you caught it on time all to do is wait and see

@ Prayingfor1
I hope you turn out pregnant i know it makes you feel crazy not being. then you wonder then what is wrong with me. let us know. wish you all the best

so my symptoms still nausea especially at night then taking up with a sore throat. I'm thinking its the heart burn from the night before. Breast kept hurting more all over. Headache almost all the time.
Yesterday though i started spotting light pink all day
so light that only when washing i see it. Don't know if it's my period but my cervix still feels closed and high if it is. I wish it would just come. I guess I will know tomorrow. will let you know. Although i'm still early for my period.

6 years ago

9dpo I think I just got my first light positive with FRER! Trying not to get too excited. I uploaded test but had an awful time getting a good one, can you ladies tell me what you think?. I hope my eyes aren't playing tricks on me this morning.

User image

6 years ago

@patience looks like there may be a faint line but unsure as it's not very clear. Definitely try again over the weekend

User Image

6 years ago

Hi ladies, welcome to those who have joined! Hope everyone is well :)

That's exciting Tashuurr! How are you feeling? We're a week apart as my EDD is 11th May!

@Patience I'm not sure I can see anything yet on the photo, but 9dpo is still very early, I'd wait a couple of days and try again :)

I had my doctor's appointment this morning (5 weeks today) and booked first midwife appointment for 22nd September (as we go to Spain next week for a family holiday). Seeming more real now! Feeling super nauseous the last few days and achy boobs, still very bloated and in bed by 9pm!

Hope there will be lots more bfps soon, fingers crossed for you all!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- Fortunately I have a lot of other stuff to focus on right now, I live on the east coast of Florida so we are in full hurricane prep mode. Of course that also means I'll probably be waiting longer for the results of my blood work. All doctors offices and everything are closed as of tomorrow until the hurricane passes.

Congrats to all the new BFP's! Fx'ed for more this cycle!

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. I think your message was for Tashuurr. Please stay safe out there and try not to worry. Everything will be fine.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Morning ladies. So the last two days my temps have been the same (97.9) and last month on CD 17 I was in the 98's. Can someone look at my chart as I am starting to think I didn't Ovulate this cycle. I am thinking I should pick up Ovulation strips for next month. Has anyone experinced something similar and still ovulate? I'm starting to wish that I paid more attention to the last time I got pregnant and what my symptoms were. Why is it so hard for us women to know our bodies and know exactly what's going on when men have it so easy, lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good morning,

I got a sketchy HPT result today but I'm having very, very light brown (more yellow than brown) spotting so I think I'm out. we will see. Temps still a little up but I thought they should be higher if I'm pregnant.

Dragonfly, BBTing doesn't work for everybody. Don't give up, you might notice a pattern anyway even if it's not a biphasic shift.

Prayingfor1, I have family around there. I hope you are staying safe. Also, good luck with your test results.

Patience, fingers crossed for you!

xSharky, hoping that's implantation bleeding for you.

Burn2Ash, good luck! We all know how hard it is to get the timing right. This is a good group if you're looking for support and talk. I have enjoyed all of the ladies very much.

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. Oh, I'm not giving up . AF isn't due till the 19 and I hope this is it as it would make a good birthday present for me (bday on the 20). I am still having some minor cramps near the hip bone area. Not sure if I mentioned this but yesterday when I wiped, I am sure I saw a tinge of yellow cm (no infection) with a mixutre of regular cm. So, with that being said, you may not be out either. Did you post your HPT that you took today and see what other people might think of it?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo