Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

281 - 290 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Gabiperes, I hope the lack of PMS is a good thing! I can't believe you're able to wait that long to test!

6 years ago

@gabiperes. I din't even get a positive when I tested. I started testing Sunday and when I had what I thought was Implantation bleeding, someone said that it will take a few days for it to show up in your system so I waited. So, I don't think it was a chemical pregnancy.

I'm in a okay mood and have come to terms with it all. If my husband and I decide to try again, it would make my due date the end of May, so guess I will be sticking around for a little bit longer.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- I'm glad you are hanging out with us and that you doing better about it all.

6 years ago

@dragonfly sorry to hear AF showed, hope you are ok and great you could still have a May baby with your next cycle!

I think I'm 5dpo but still pretty clueless so interested to see what my doctor says tomorrow.

Has anyone got any tips on things to eat and do during the 2ww? I've read that eating warm food and pineapple is meant to help! So having soup or stew for lunch and smoothies with pineapple in :) it's all worth trying! Ooh and apparently Marmite is really good too and proven to reduce MC so started having it on toast every day.

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. I am glad too. I really enjoyed you ladies and afraid to ask if I can follow you guys . I'm no stalker, just a woman comfortable with you all lol. I really hope it wasn't a chemical but since I started testing since Sunday and got BFN the whole time and I didn't get a implantation dip then rise. I just think we waited to long to BD and on the wrong day and I am still new with all the temping and when the temp should rise after O. Now I know it can be taken orally, I started this morning so I can even keep track on my cycle and get a better feel and can finally figure out what the heck my cover line is lol.

@gabiperes. I didn't forget about the question I asked earlier. The HCg strip. I have never used them before and was just asking how they work. Like when can I start using them etc.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@GemStone2907. I am doing fine. Not much I can do now. What is Marmite? I'd start taking folic acid if your sure you think the sperm met the egg. Yea, I mentioned earlier that my next O date is Sept 5 I think and it put my due date the end of May so I am sticking around for a little while.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

11dpo bfn for me

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 MARMITE is not sold in the US. It is an yeast extract spread sold in England... The brits eat with bread, just like we eat peanut butter and jelly in America. The Australians and New Zealanders eat VEGEMITE, I have tried it one or twice while I was studying abroad in New Zealand. It tastes horrible, my personal opinion.

6 years ago

@dragonfly yes I've been taking folic acid since coming off the pill so got that covered :)

@gabiperes haha your response made me laugh, it is known as something you either love or hate! ;) It has B vitamins, folic acid and I think niacin is what I read was the special thing to benefit pregnancy.

@holly sorry to hear that but could be too early still, will you be testing again soon? It's hard to hold off isn't it, I'm not patient enough!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

Hi ladies, so I'm 13dpo today and AF was supposed to show up today. And I guess she's sleeping late! I decided this morning to take a test and it looks like a vvvvvvvfl I posted a picture in the gallery if anyone wanted to take a look. Really hoping that it is for real and sticks. Especially after my chemical last cycle.
@gabiperes yes girl I agree that marmite is an acquired taste! LoL
@dragofly23 sorry that AF showed up, just means you get to have fun trying
Folic acid and other supplements should really be taken at minimum 3 months before you even start TTC, it takes time for your body to really start showing benefits and for it to really be worthwhile.
I have heard that eating pineapple core helps thicken the uterus lining.
If anyone is curious these are the supplements that I have been taking they help with egg quality
1000mg Omega 3
1000 iu Vit D3
600mg CoQ10
Complex B Vitamin
1000mcg methyl folate (the natural form of folic acid)
Prenatal
Low Dose Aspirin
I'll probably continue taking them throughout the pregnancy

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo