Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

211 - 220 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations 3littles3angels. Keep us updated on your progress.

Quick questions - my OH says I get up too quickly after BD... does this really make a difference?

What do you all think & what are your habits after the act? (If you wouldn't mind sharing)

User Image

6 years ago

@tash I was told that the sperm get to where they need to go in 60 seconds so it doesn't matter if you get up right away or wait 20 minutes. Sometimes I got up right away and other times I stayed laying down and thank you I'll keep y'all updated.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

@3littles3angels thanks for sharing. I was under the impression it didn't matter. But since he said it made me think & I thought I'd ask.
I usually just get up and go the bathroom straight after....

User Image

6 years ago

@3littles3angels. I'm not giving up just yet. Normally my cervix drops a couple days before my period and I checked it quite a bit last cycle and this may sound funny but I finally found the hole but still don't know enough about it. Checked this afternoon and it was high and soft.

@Tashurr77. Before my daughter was born we used to just lie there and chat. Now, I just get up right away.

@prayingfor1. Still can't seem to find the article on FMU.

I read that if you do keagals right after you might push most of the sperm out. Who knows.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi Ladies

I have been a little absent this past few days. Even though I have read all posts as they come in, I just haven't had the time to write. Had one of saddest days of my life on Saturday as we learned that a close family friend that was battling pancreatic cancer for 8 months passed away. 55 year old man, so young. My ex-stepdad had a stroke on Thrusday evening and went thru 2 major brain surgeries in 48 hrs. As he went to the last surgery on Saturday night, the doctor told my half-sis that his condition was irreversible and if he were to survive he was going to be in vegetative state. It was a tough night for my family and loved ones. Luckily on Sunday afternoon another doctor told us his situation was not that bad, and he will survive with minor sequels. Really felt like getting on a plane and going to punch that first doctor on his face.
I apologize for the overwhelming story, but it shows me that we shouldn't be worrying so much about little things and nonsenses. Life is so short, and we just don't know what is written for us.

Anyhow, now to the happy side!!!!
I am SO happy about you ladies getting the BFPs!!!!!!! Really keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

I'm 8 DPO today, not feeling much. Just usual Monday fatigue. Since last Thursday I was having these bad indigestion and heartburn. Feeling like I had something stuck in my esophagus. Then with the sadness of my weekend it actually got worse and mixed up the heartache. I woke up today feeling good, just burping a bit, but really not much.

@Tashurr77 I have tried at all, legs up, down, sideways, getting up right after. None of them seen to have worked for me. If I have the time I stay in bed, but not much since I also have gotten a bad UTI from not peeing after or falling sleep after sex. This time I've tried staying in bed for 15 minutes most of the times.

@Holly860 I also have PCOS, or at least I think I have since is has been 15 years that I was diagnosed due to very long cycles. After I stopped with BC, my cycles have been 30-34 days. I was also thinking I wasn't ovulating so I decided to start temping, are you temping? my last 2 cycles confirmed that I ovulated, so I am not getting pregnant for some other reason or just that time factor. What are your PCOS symptoms?

I have never checked my CM and cervical position/feeling. Should I be doing it?

Thanks ladies, you guys are just awesome support.

6 years ago

So my fiance was concerned about the loss of balance and light headedness when he got home from work so he took me to a walk in clinic since it was too late to see our Dr. I apparently am running a low grade fever (99°) and they said I have an ear and sinus infection. They also ran a urine pregnancy test which was negative, but she said that theirs are basically the same as home tests and since I feel like I am dying of thirst and peeing every 15mins that it might just be too diluted. I still have no PMS symptoms and I still haven't gotten AF so I'm trying not to feel disappointed yet.

@gabiperes- Hello, I also have PCOS, mine was diagnosed about 17 years ago and reconfirmed in 2004. Mine was diagnosed by having multiple cysts on my overies and also hormone imbalances, in addition to long cycles. My cycles have gotten shorter as I've aged and since being off the pill. I was actually on the pill to force my body to have periods. I could go months without one. As for the cm and cervix position, I recently started charting those so although I haven't yet learned patterns I figure that anything that helps me know my cycles better has to be a benefit.

6 years ago

@gabiperes so sorry for the loss of your friend and for your stepfathers health. Will say prayers for your family.
@dragonfly23 AF is due on 8/23. I'm trying to stay positive; but it just feels like I'm out

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Congrats to you too 3littles3angels! I am going to go to my doc today so I will know more then but my EDD is 28th of April 2018 and as I myself was 10 days overdue I am guessing it could be May all going well.

Can anyone recommend any good pregnancy books? I haven't read anything yet just online.

Also if anyone has any good android apps for pregnancy. I downloaded one but doens't have much info on it.

Wishing you all lots of babydust!

6 years ago

I'm having period like cramps and somebody else just told me its because I watched the eclipse :( I'm only on CD22!

6 years ago

@gin I like thebump, whattoexpect and 280days apps. Oh and glow. 280days is my favorite....I still have all three angels on it. I'd be 37 weeks today with my first angel....unless I had another preemie.

@mrsbutler don't give up hope yet! I had peiod like cramps with my first child.

@gabi I'm sorry for your loss and the stuff going on with your step dad. I'll be praying for y'all. As for checking your CM....its a good thing to start. I notice my CM is watery before I get my BFP and it's creamy/paste looking right before AF.

@praying I hope you feel better soon and get your BFP!

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo