Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

181 - 190 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@3littles3angels. Wow! Thank you for your story. I really appreciate it. That must have been tough on you having them so close apart. Was the second one planned or did it just happen? I completely understand what you are saying as my daughter (16m) probably wonders why mommy is crying so much. I'm still having hot and cold flashes. If this is what menopause is like; count me out lol. I got a lump in my throat and when I eat my gag reflexes act up. I threw up part of my toast this morning. I've never felt like this when I was pregnant the first time. I think all my bad talk is just me being sick but when I am not feeling well, I cry. I don't know why I do that but I do. The bleeding has completely stopped and there is some cm that looks yellow or greenish in color. It's not a infection either. I also didn't pay attention to the last symptoms I've had so wouldn't know what color the mucous plug is. I still really have no appetite and I am restless when I sleep. I'm trying so hard to just relax. My husband came in a few minutes ago and I asked him if he was okay and he said no. I asked him why and hes like, my wife isn't very happy. It was nice to hear that. I just want to feel better and eat again. I will test again in the morning and see what happens. I had more to say but of course I forgot lol.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@3littles3angels. I remember what I was going to say lol. See I knew something was happening as a few days after my severe O pain (wed & thurs), I had a few days of loose stools in the morning. I was closing my eyes at the dinner table. When I would dish out my food, I knew I could finish it but then I could only finish half of it and I thought that was odd and I'm a light eater. My boobs always seem to get sore leading up to AF but this time they hardly hurt and just had a brief part where the left nipple was sore (mostly fed on that side). My husband and I didn't drink beer from Mon-wed and thurs the beer tasted so different and thought it was from the cold coming on. Only drank one and only a few sips throughout the night but that was the last time I drank as I didn't feel like it. Thursday, at work I felt like crap and it felt like I have a head cold so I left work early after a few hours. Walking home, I had syabbing pains behind my knee and that's never happened before. What's funny is that the one girl I work with is sick with a cold. She's a nurse (I work in a hospital) and she said it takes 3 days before a cold sets in (good to know). Left work wed with a sore throat. What's funny is that she didn't work monday and tuesday.

With in regards to waiting, my husband is quite a bit older than me as I was born a old soul and that's who I am attracted to. Anyway, age is only a number. My ex-husband (older) couldn't have kids. I was with him from 2009-2015 and he can't have kids (tubal blockage plus he is type 1 diabetic and didn't want to pass it along to baby). I didn't leave him because of that. I had to sit down and reflect on my life and I had to make a decision. Met a man at the bar I go to and I liked him but he kept saying no your married (not at that time). Fast forward 7yrs and we finally got together. Started trying a few months being together and got pregnant in 2015. I've always wanted 2 kids and with my husband being older; I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity before its too late.

So sorry for rambling and probably take up the whole page lol but I seem to have lots to say. Maybe all these emotions are going away. Felt a bit more pulling on my right side but not much else going on. Just trying to stay positive.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey ladies how's everyone doing today?

@OdetteK we actually didn't have a conversation about it. He just said that if I don't get my BFP this cycle that he will have me take 100mg Clomid on CD 3 which could be as early as Friday! I think he's anxious as I am going to be 40 this year so he wants to pull out all the stops to get me a happy healthy baby.

@3littles3angels and @pinkspardel

@dragonfly23 yes we lost all 3 of our girls. I actually got a dragonfly bracelet charm to remember them.

I'm 10dpo today, I've been having backaches still; but now I'm not sure if it's because of all of the up and down the last few days, my OH and SS and myself took a trip to Miami this weekend. It's our first trip off island as a family. My SS is 15 so we've been doing a lot of back to school shopping and other things that he wants to do. So my backache could be from the travel and everything. My temp went up 0.5 this morning (yes I brought my thermometer with me on vacation! LoL) my boobs have started to be sore and I've been having some lower abdomen pressure/cramps and peeing a lot more since yesterday. And since yesterday everything tastes super salty to me and I've been having some tingling in my mouth when I eat. Other than the frequent peeing; the cramps and sore boobs could be PMS, although I haven't had any PMS symptoms since my loss in April. And it's more of a low pressure not really cramps. So I dunno.....
I did use a Wondofo HPT this morning with FMU and it was a BFN AF due on Wednesday I usually spot 1-2 days before AF....so waiting to see if I start to spot tomorrow. When I take my temp in the morning I'll decided if I take another test in the morning.

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Good evening ladies! Sorry I've been MIA, went to Nashville for a wedding this weekend.

An online ovulation calculator/calendar had me ovulating today and I'm feeling okay with that prediction although I've been so stressed lately that I feel like that stress might negatively impact conception :/ also, I have determined that I think I have a breast/nipple infection; either that, or I'm really missing something here. My right nipple just feels so wrong when it is touched from a certain angle and it's really "dried up."

Been getting my temps out of my ordinary time block but I'm recording the times so at least that might help. Even when I've temped late before bed, they're still in the lower 97's. So hopefully I get that obvious temp rise tomorrow.

Hope everybody gets to see a little bit of the solar eclipse!!!

Tmoody, welcome and glad to have you!

3littles3angels, this is amazing, I'm so happy for you and I hope it sticks!

GinSue, can't wait to hear about your test!

Ksyd94 and kmangal, I'm sorry about the negatives. It could definitely be too early. I know you hear about people getting early positives but some of us pee differently. Lol. I go a lot throughout the day and imbibe lots of fluid.

Odette, how are you? I'm coming in so late I can't even view your last message on the "Add a Reply" page haha.

Dragonfly, I'm so sorry about the anxiety. It happens to me too (like I said in the beginning of this reply). My husband has a quick temper and lately I've been feeling like everything is my fault or I can't do anything right and it just really pushed me over the edge last night at the wedding :(

I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better. I'm really hopeful about the implantation bleeding. I almost need it to be implantation bleeding for encouragement, you know?

6 years ago

Good evening ladies! Sorry I've been MIA, went to Nashville for a wedding this weekend.

An online ovulation calculator/calendar had me ovulating today and I'm feeling okay with that prediction although I've been so stressed lately that I feel like that stress might negatively impact conception :/ also, I have determined that I think I have a breast/nipple infection; either that, or I'm really missing something here. My right nipple just feels so wrong when it is touched from a certain angle and it's really "dried up."

Been getting my temps out of my ordinary time block but I'm recording the times so at least that might help. Even when I've temped late before bed, they're still in the lower 97's. So hopefully I get that obvious temp rise tomorrow.

Hope everybody gets to see a little bit of the solar eclipse!!!

Pinkspardel, A BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!! So happpy for y'all! YAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

Tmoody, welcome and glad to have you!

3littles3angels, this is amazing, I'm so happy for you and I hope it sticks!

GinSue, can't wait to hear about your test!

Ksyd94 and kmangal, I'm sorry about the negatives. It could definitely be too early. I know you hear about people getting early positives but some of us pee differently. Lol. I go a lot throughout the day and imbibe lots of fluid.

Odette, how are you? I'm coming in so late I can't even view your last message on the "Add a Reply" page haha.

Dragonfly, I'm so sorry about the anxiety. It happens to me too (like I said in the beginning of this reply). My husband has a quick temper and lately I've been feeling like everything is my fault or I can't do anything right and it just really pushed me over the edge last night at the wedding :(

I'm glad you're feeling a little bit better. I'm really hopeful about the implantation bleeding. I almost need it to be implantation bleeding for encouragement, you know?

6 years ago

@mrsbutler thanks doing good did hpt today at 11dpo and bfn but had loads happening this minth and stress levels have been very high so I would really be surprised if it happened this month.
We decided last month that we would take a break next cycle from all the meds and I must say I am excited about not taking all the hormones and feeling normal and sane for at least one month off course a bfp would be better news but a normal month would be a good second prize.
for more bfp's x

6 years ago

Ladies I think I got a very faint BFP! I have added it to the gallery but i don't want to get too excited. I used fmu which I saved in a little containee while I ran to the shop to pick up a hpt. Let me know what you think!

I have had a lot of pinching and pulling to my left side and felt horrible last night.

6 years ago

Ginsue definitely looks like a bfp !!

6 years ago

Congratulations GinSue!

6 years ago

Good morning all! My temps are still low even though I hardly slept last night my temp this am was 97.02-06. So frustrating. Feel like this is going to be a long cycle...

Ginsue, congratulations! That's great! I hope this is it for you! I'm glad we are getting so many BFPs in this forum, makes me feel encouraged!

Odettek, I'm sure the hormones and treatment is very stressful an difficult. I hope you get your BFP though, after all this you're going through!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo