Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

461 - 470 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Morning. @ mmkohl using lmp, edd will be 18th May.
Fx you manage to catch the egg

User Image

6 years ago

Hi everyone, I've never posted before but followed for a while now. We're on assisted cycle #5, femera, progesterone and IUI. Our iui was yesterday, I'm 2dpo today and feeling the pressure! We had an awesome sample size this round so my hopes are up, and so are my husbands! This tww is going to get the best of me this time I think.

Don't really have much to say, just needing to get it all out there somewhere, 27 months and counting, we've decided to end this journey come December this year, these last couple rounds are a rollercoaster

6 years ago

Hi marriedayankeefan welcome! Wishing you all the best in your tee. Sending you lots of sticky vibes.
You've definitely come to the right place to share your thoughts/fears/symptoms. We won't judge.
Hope you'll keep us updated on your journey and FX this is your month.

User Image

6 years ago

Thanks so much, a girlfriend said it would be easier with a group, so here I am! Thanks to everyone for being a supportive community, I've seen so much positivity around here over the months for everyone

6 years ago

Welcome marriedayankeefan
Wish you all the best of luck and everyone
Those 2ww just gets me going crazy trying to trace and pay attention to every little thing

I test today was negative
Still feeling sore breasts , headache , nausea and seem to get really dizzy at night
Will test again tomorrow and then go to the dr to see if she will to Pa test to see my HCG levels

6 years ago

Hey ladies! Welcome marriedayankeefan, good luck in your TWW.

XSharky, I'm in a similar boat. Possibly late for my period depending on when/if I ovulated. I'm on CD36 but I did have a couple of 40 day cycles back in the winter. I didn't think it was going to be one of those cycles because I thought I felt O cramps. I just ended up putting O as CD22 because that was the predicted day according to CTP.

Tested last night, this morning, and tonight. All negative. Still studying the damn thing trying to see a pink line. I swear my pee turned the first test line whiter.

Good luck everybody! Hope you're having better luck than me! I could have sworn I was pregnant yesterday and now I'm back to being so uncertain. I had a baby dream last night...

6 years ago

AF got me today ladies (more confirmation that I have a short LP). Best of luck to the rest of you. I'll head over to the June group. Maybe I'll have better luck my 4th month ttc since I'll see the doc this month too. Good luck and a healthy 9 months to those of you with BFPs!!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

So I'm CD 26 and I usually get my period between 30-35
I did a blood test today still negative . I will do an other Home test in 3 days and then an other every 3 days
If my Period is a week late I'll do an other blood test or if I get a positive HPT
How is everyone else doing ?

6 years ago

Welcome to the newbies! Love it when we have more people so I have more to read while I'm obsessing over everything! Baby dust to all!

AFM I got my LH surge yesterday just as I suspected I would. I posted a pic in the gallery. I'm very impressed with these new OPKs I got off Amazon. Everyone said in the reviews how easy they were to read and I'm not disappointed. I've never had them where the test line was darker than the control line making it obvious that it's positive. All others have been a guessing game. We have dtd the last 3 days and I'm hoping to dtd again today if my ovulation pain settles down. I think these cramps make up for not having them with my period.

So I had my skin cancer removed off my back last Wednesday. It all went well and the nurse did an awesome job numbing my back so I was much more comfortable than the last time. I will need to have the stitches removed on the 13th and then a skin check in late October. The Dr. said that because I've had it twice in the same area I'm more likely to have more show up on my back which sucks. I also learned from reading and conformation from the Dr. that it is more common for the spots to show up during pregnancy and will have to be checked more frequently during that time. Apparently your immune system focuses on the baby's so much that it stops fighting off the cancer cells and the appear more often in pregnancy than not because they tend to drow more rapidly. But, as long as I keep up on my checks I should be fine as any new spots would be caught early! PSA: Wear sunscreen!

On a lighter note...Let's make some babies!

User Image

6 years ago

@ruby sorry to hear AF caught up with you. Better luck next cycle.

@xsharky how many dpo are you? Since you have long cycles it may be a little too early?? It would agree with your plan to try again in a few days

@mmkohl glad to hear your procedure went well. FX no more show up. Glad you managed to get hold of some okps which do t require you to hop on one legs whilst whilst whistling in order to decifer if they're positive or not haha - I had such a hard game with that, why I tested for a couple more days after as I wasn't 100% positive.

Hopefully there are more bfps to come

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo