Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

471 - 480 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies. Been away all weekend but have been reading the posts as they come in. Cycle day 15 and expected ovulation was yesterday, but I almost feel as it is today based on some minor cramps but not as intense as last month. My DH and I BD Friday and Sunday. I so wanted to BD yesterday as I had a ewcm and just felt moist; however, since men have a say, my DH didn't want to as he needed a break and we normally do it every other day. So, with that being said, if I am ovulating today and if we BD tonight, will we still have a chance to catch the egg () or will the last two times be sufficient enough? I have been temping and since it was the weekend, I used the BBT adjuster and have added it to my calendar. On the side note, got stung by a wasp on the bottom of my foot and it is itchy as can be.

Welcome all newcomers and good luck this cycle.

So sorry for the ladies whose AF caught up with them. If things don't work out for us, I will be seeing you guys in the June 2018 forum.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Welcome and good luck to all the newcomers!

Just a quick update, I still only had those 2 days of very light bleeding last week which started 5 days after I expected AF. I have not taken any more tests since sat when I got 3 BFN's but my GYN appointment is tomorrow afternoon so hopefully she will be able to figure out what's going on. I have another test which I am debating taking, just out of curiosity but I'm pretty certain that my 1 positive last Thurs was a false one.

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. Are you still showing signs of darkening veins, etc. I hope your doctor can tell you what's going on as this must be stressing you out not knowing what's going on.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- Yes I do still have the dark veins and everything else. We shall see what all that's about soon I guess.

6 years ago

Thanks for the constant chatter on this board I didn't break down and test today. We all know that 3dpo is impossible to show anything, but that small voice usually wins saying **what if** lol Finally have my energy back today which was a blessing, this iui was a doozy and the emotional upheave leading up to it had drained me.

Glad to hear others are hanging in so far and sorry to those who had their aunt visit, always a heartbreak wrapped in a new chance - here's hoping!

6 years ago

Doesn't look like anything is going to happen tonight so will have to go with Friday and Sunday and hopefully there was enough swimmers to catch the egg; providing when I ovulated. However, I'm not feeling hopeful as this month has been a downer for me and probably think I didn't ovulate. God's Will.

@MarriedaYankeeFan. I like this group as this is the first forum I've been able to express anything and not be judged by them. It's a group of woman all wanting the same thing; a baby. Some woman just know they are pregnant. Keeping fingers crossed that everything works out for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi all,

This is my first posting ever for ttc group. So I'm new to this.

Little background on me..
TTC#2, my first is 7yrs old
Been trying on and off for 4 years
Miscarriage in 2013 left me pretty broken, finally getting back in the saddle.
Had an ectopic pregnancy in May 2017.
This is my first cycle back since ectopic and feeling optimistic despite my struggles
Currently 7dpo, and driving myself batty during this TWW.

User image

6 years ago

Yes, I agree that this has been an especially supportive and helpful group.

Temps are still high, cervix is high and soft, no AF, watery cm, moody/weepy, sore boobs..either AF is on her way or I'm in luck. Hpts still negative though. And my face looks amazing right now (no acne). Maybe, maybe not. We shall see.

Enjoying hearing about your symptoms. Keep it up.

6 years ago

Yes, I agree that this has been an especially supportive and helpful group.

Temps are still high, cervix is high and soft, no AF, watery cm, moody/weepy, sore boobs..either AF is on her way or I'm in luck. Hpts still negative though. And my face looks amazing right now (no acne). Maybe, maybe not. We shall see.

Enjoying hearing about your symptoms. Keep it up.

6 years ago

@Tashuurr
I don't know which day I ovulated cuz I was so sad after the miscarriage
But I my symptoms disapeared all the sudden then came back a week or 2 after
@dragonfly23
I hope you did catch it
You could have ovulated earlier than you think cuz you still get pain after as the egg travels down the tubes
@prayingfor1
I hope what you had was implantation
Last cycle I had 8 days of spotting didn't even need to wear anything
I thought it was implantion did a blood test after was negative then 2 weeks after that did an other blood test cuz I had bleeding after BD and found out I was pregnant and that's when I lost it
So I never knew if the sporting was implantion or what
Hope you are pregnant let us know what happens
@patience820
I hope this month is your month
I know how it feels and hard it is to try again hopefully all goes well with you
@mrsbutler
Sounds like promising symptoms
It sure feels good to have an amazing face

I still feel sore breast especially when not wearing anything been having a headache for days and feeling mild heartburns at night
Today I felt mild pinching on both sides
Will be testing in 2 days

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo