Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

161 - 170 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Evening ladies. I want to apologize for my post awhile ago as this whole tww is just brutal this go around with symproms I've never had before with last pregnany. Had another breakdown anxiety attack earlier but seem to be okay now and hope tomorrow will be a better day. I've noticed more pulling on my right side in my back tonight and just feel weird in my belly. I put another tampon in and when I went to take it out there was hardly any blood on it. Will temp in the morning and see what it's at plus I will test as well. However, if I am having implantation bleeding, would there be enough HCg in my system this soon; expecting AF on the 23?

@3littles3angels. Anxiety sucks so bad and I feel exactly how you mean.

Welcome all newcomers and good luck this cycle. Sending & your way.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I don't think you have anything to apologize for dragonfly. This is an incredibly stressful situation and for those of us with panic disorders it is bound to push us too far occasionally. It in no way makes you a bad person or mother. Just remember that even though we may not actually know each other, we are sharing this crazy, tense, panic inducing and wonderful adventure together and I for one am willing to listen when you need to vent or rant or whatever. I hope you get your BFP and while you wait for it feel free to lean on us.

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Congratulation to the 2 ladies that have gotten their BFPs so far - can't remember the names as I've had a fair few messages to read through - wishing you both a H&H 9 months.

@dragonfly - you don't have anything to apologise for. This TTC malarkey is very stressful. It's takes so much of your physical and mental capacity that I understand why it gets to women's heads eventually. I'm sure you're a great mum. Your spotting sounds promising. I never had spotting before with my pregnancy. TBH I didn't really have any symptoms leading up to it bfp. It was the missed period that prompted me to test. Keep us updated with whether af arrives or not.

As for me - CD 10 today. Last nights opk finally started to show 2 lines. So ovulation is on its way. The 2 previous opks have only had 1 line. BD last night. Will skip tonight if opk is not positive. Predicted o day is 23rd.
Still using conceive plus (fertility lube) to help the swimmers get to their destination. FX this is the month.

User Image

6 years ago

Good morning ladies. I hope everyone slept well. Took my temp at the regular time and it came back at 98.3. I then thought I screwed it up by taking so long, so not moving, I just turning it off and tempt two more times and it was 98.6 & 98.5. Not sure which temp to go with. I also took a test and it came back negative but maybe there was not enough in the cup to test with. Still feeling anxious and I am almost thinking that I should just tell my husband and considering the test was negative he will think I'm not pregnant and if it turns out Iam it will still be a surprise.

Thank you to everyone with all their kind words and reassuring that it is all normal. Only three more days till expected AF and I can't wait for this to be over.

@Prayingfor1. I just re-read your comment again and it brought tears to my eyes just knowing there is people out there willing to listen. Thank you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly you are sounding a little better today. The tww is horrendous and each cycle can be more tiring and frustrating but hang in there, a lot of us are in the same boat. How many dpo do you think you are?

I am 15dpo today and AF would be due today however I have had no dark cm or sign of AF apart from some abdominal cramping. I am going to pick up a hpt today hopefully and do a hpt with fmu if there is still no sign of AF. I did take some eveninh primrose oil this cycle only for a week or so though to help make my cycles more regular. I normally get very crampy and some brown or pink cm in the days running up to AF but have only had cramping really.

I am dying to test so if I do get a 3pk of cheapy hpts I might test 2ngt if I can hold for a few hours.

6 years ago

@GinSue. I believe I am roughly 12dpo based on my app and 11dpo on CTP. Sounding better as in attitude wise? Yea, I don't normally sound like that. It was aweful yesterday and the worst one ever. I'm doing my best to hang in there and I know I am not alone in this tww and that there are people here who are really supportive. I hope your AF stays away and you get a BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23....I think the brown blood is a good sign of implantation, especially at your DPO. Brown blood is usually considered old blood that the body is shedding and if it disappeared and there is no "new" blood at this point you should remain positive. I had brown blood when I was pregnant with my 6 year old. It was extremely dark brown with instances of a lighter brown. I tested the same day I saw it and got a BFP! It's okay to be anxious. I am anxious as well in my situation. I have been trying for 2 years after having 4 boys and this is the hardest time I have ever had. So I'm hoping that the clomid and timing of bd lands me a bfp this month. I usually don't join forums and I rarely respond much but reading you guys' posts is very encouraging. I pray you get the BFP you are awaiting!!!!!!

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 You're welcome, hang in there, I am very familiar with anxiety and these dark periods do not last forever, as I'm sure you know.

I am at the point of second guessing everything. I am fairly sure that I know when I ovulated, and even if I was off all of the apps say I would have been in my fertile time anyway. I just spent the last little while playing with the calculators though because I am doubting everything. So now because of the doubt, and the calculators, I am not sure what day I'm on... Somewhere between 10-13dpo. I SHOULD get AF somewhere between Monday and Wednesday, although one of the options on this calculator was thursday. Normally by now I would be having PMS symptoms but I'm not. So far today I feel really good and I felt good yesterday. Emotionally I'm a bit all over the place but that's most likely stress related from wondering and waiting.

6 years ago

@dragonfly Yeah you sound more positive and upbeat today. Let's hope your attacks stay away and FX for a BFP for you soon. You are still very early to test and if that is IB you are likely to not get a BFP for another few days. You could have implanted earlier as I read that the blood can take a few days after to appear so it all sounds good for you! When do you plan on testing nxt?

@Tmoody fx you get your BFP soon too!

6 years ago

Hello Tmoody78! Welcome and good luck to you!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo