Community post

Discussion

March 2018 Babies!!!

View Full Post

Hey everyone! I'm now on CD 4 and wanted to start this thread for us all to follow along this month with each other. FX'd lots of BFP and March babies in our futures!

134 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 134 Replies | Last Page

blondeone: Everything I've read says that you should have at least 3 hours of consecutive sleep before taking BBT temp. If you have some temps that seem like outliers then you can always discard it or ignore it when creating your cover line. Good luck!

We are also BD'ing every other day this month then we plan to BD 3 days in a row once we get a positive OPK. I've also decided to resume BBT charting b/c I'm taking evening primrose oil this month and you are not supposed to take it after ovulation. I find it so tedious to wake up and immediately take and record my temperature for some reason.

Excited to see what the month holds for us all!

6 years ago

Sending you ladies lots of baby dust. You all have some serious planning going on!!

User Image

6 years ago

Hey ladies, back after a bit of a break from the social aspects of TTC. CD7 today, attempting sperm meets egg plan by the book this time, rather than my lazy-girl version.

So far, I've had 2 chemicals and one early loss, while most everyone I started this journey with has a baby in her belly. Even my little sister, which is the most galling experience, when she complains and disobeys doctor's orders.

I'm using opk's again, but confirming with PdG strips for the first time to keep an eye on my progesterone from home, so I should have something to distract me from any and all HPTs before 13/14dpo.

Wishing all of us our long-awaited, much desired

User Image

6 years ago

Hi brownsugar wishing you all the best this cycle. I am cd6 today
I don't think I'll conceive this cycle as I'm moving house around ovulation so don't think OH and I will have enough chance to BD. So I won't hold my breath haha.
Definitely hoping for a bfp in Aug

User Image

6 years ago

Welcome Brownsugar. I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. How long have you been TTC? I haven't heard about progesterone strips, I hope that they keep you distracted during the 2WW. Good luck!

Nothing new going on here. I'm CD #13 today and will likely ovulate at the end of this week. I've started the OPKs and still doing BBT charting.

6 years ago

@BrownSugar, welcome back! I hope you get your BFP soon!!

@Tashuurr, are you making a big move? DH and I are moving from the east coast of the US (SC) to the midwest (MN). And it seems like we have so much to do!! Good luck with your move and baby making.

AFM, I'm on CD 13 today and got my first blinky smiley face on the digital OPKs, which means it's BD time. I was over two weeks late last cycle, so I jumped from a potential January baby straight to a March baby.

This cycle I'm not doing anything too special. Just taking prenatals, folic acid, and Robitussin. And, obviously, using OPKs. This is my second month off of clomid, so if I don't get pregnant this cycle or next, I'll start it up again.

Good luck, everyone!

User Image

6 years ago

@110114 I live in the UK. I'm moving from one side of Birmingham to the other. My partner and I are moving in together. This is another reason why I think we'll be more likely to catch on in august more so than this month. But whatever happens happens.
Your move sounds like a lot of hard work. I hope all goes well.

User Image

6 years ago

Welcome brown sugar and 110114!!! You sound like you've been through a lot brownsugar. I'm sorry for your losses and hope you can get a nice sticky baby this month!

1100114 - when do you move? That seems stressful! Hopefully you can get your sticky one in all the chaos!

AFM I'm on CD 9 and think I may start taking my OPK. My temps have been staying quite low so just waiting for ovulation. This is my second cycle after a second trimester mmc so hoping everything goes back to normal ovulation wise. I take Maca root and prenatals every day. And just BDing every other day since CD 4 until I know I've ovulated.

6 years ago • Post starter

Wish me luck ladies. We are now 3 DPO. Only thing left to do is wait. I am really hoping this is our month, if not I will have my period during our cruise and would rather get our BFP during that cruise.

Wishing the best for all you ladies as well.

6 years ago

@Kmr1986, we are moving July 22. We already made one trip up there to look at houses, and such. Now we just have to pack and hope that everything with our old and new homes goes smoothly! So sorry to hear about your loss! Did you ovulate last cycle? I hope you get your sticky baby!

@blondeone, on the TWW! Noticing anything yet? When do you plan to start testing? Where are you going on your cruise?

AFM, another blinky smiley face today, so expect to get a solid tomorrow.

User Image

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo